DIY Men’s Essential Oil Cologne Recipes
Try making one of these DIY Cologne Recipes with Essential Oils for your man instead of buying something from the store.
He’ll get a custom scent made just for him that is all natural and has no synthetics or toxins.
BONUS: he’ll receive health benefits from the doTERRA essential oils in his cologne.
Please note I use affiliate links in this article. If you choose to make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. This doesn’t affect your price and any money earned, goes towards the cost of running this website.
Supplies for your DIY Men’s Essential Oil Cologne
10ml Essential Oil Roller Ball
First, pick up a pack of these ultra cool black rollers for your cologne. I’m obsessed with these! They are sleek and masculine.
You’ll need carrier oil to top off your rollers. You can use whatever you like but I don’t recommend using anything with a strong scent which would affect the overall smell of your cologne. I recommend fractionated coconut oil or Jojoba Oil – which is what I use.
I have used this Jojoba Oil (that I order from Amazon) and my husband loves it.
Recipes for your DIY Men’s Essential Oil Cologne
Choose from one of these six men’s essential oil cologne recipes.
Feel free to customize the blend based on your man’s likes, and what doTERRA essential oils you have on hand.
You can add more essential oils if you feel like the scent isn’t strong enough.
Tip: To see if you like the scent, make a small sample first. If you like it, make a larger batch. You can always add more oils to the mixture later.
- 40 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops Clove essential oil
- 20 drops Siberian fir essential oil
- 5 drops Lemon essential oil
36 drops Cinnamon essential oil12 drops Cassia essential oil
- 12 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 12 drops Grapefruit essential oil
Fresh Cut Grass:
- 12 drops Basil essential oil
- 6 drops Siberian Fir essential oil
- 13 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 13 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 26 drops Citrus Bliss® essential oil blend
Woodsy Black Licorice:
- 8 drops Fennel essential oil
- 8 drops Cypress essential oil
- 8 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 32 drops Sandalwood essential oil
- 8 drops Lime essential oil
- 8 drops Wintergreen essential oil
Directions to make your DIY Men’s Cologne with Essential Oils
- First, combine all essential oils in your empty roller bottle.
- Top off roller bottle with Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Attach roll-on cap and shake it gently until it’s combined.
- Let mixture sit for 24 hours before use to let the oils combine together.
- Apply cologne to wrists and other pulse points for best results.