doTERRA Cinnamon essential oil – more than a delicious spice
doTERRA Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from bark, Cinnamon essential oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system when needed most.*
Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon essential oil should be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits.*
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Internal use supports healthy metabolic function and healthy blood sugar levels
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system when taken internally*
- Naturally repels insects
- Long used to flavor food
Ways to Use doTERRA Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Put two drops in empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.*
- Place one drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.*
- Put two to three drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Directions for Using
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
Spicy, woody, with a sweet, biting note, warm
Transcinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate, eugenol
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.