doTERRA Sandalwood is the Oil of Sacred Devotion
Both the wood and oil have been highly valued for centuries and sandalwood has a documented history of many applications. Traditionally used as an incense in religious ceremonies, Sandalwood essential oil has a sweet, woody, grounding aroma. Sandalwood is very beneficial to the skin; reducing the appearance of skin imperfections and promoting a healthy, smooth complexion.
Uses for Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Add one to two drops to face, cover with a towel, and hover over a large bowl of steaming water for an at-home steam facial.
- Apply one to two drops to wet hair as part of your haircare routine.
- Inhale directly from palms or diffuse for a calming aroma.
Sandalwood Usage Tips:
- Diffuse during a yoga practice or while meditating for its grounding and uplifting properties.
- For an at-home spa experience, fill a large bowl with steaming water, then apply one to two drops of Sandalwood to your face and cover your head with a towel. Place your face above the steaming water. Your skin will feel nourished and rejuvenated.
- Apply 1–2 drops to wet hair to help restore moisture and give hair a silky shine.
- Diffuse or apply to the neck and shoulders at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite moisturizer or night cream for smooth, glowing skin.
- Add 1–2 drops to a hot bath to promote relaxation and lessen feelings of tension.
Directions for how to use doTERRA Sandalwood
Aromatic use: Add three to four drops to diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
See additional precautions below.
Primary Benefits of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Provides a grounding, meditative aroma
- Creates a positive atmosphere
- Promotes healthy-looking, smooth skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
Woody, dry, sweet
doTERRA Sandalwood Bottle Size
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.