doTERRA Fennel Essential Oil can help with sweet cravings and digestion
doTERRA Fennel essential oil is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy.*
Fennel essential oil can be added to water as a satisfying alternative to sweets. Fennel essential oil is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolic function and circulation.*
The Fennel plant can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Fennel Essential Oil
- Promotes healthy digestion when consumed*
- Fennel may help support milk production in nursing women
- Fennel oil’s aroma can be both calming and invigorating
- May help promote healthy metabolic function and circulation when taken internally*
Uses of doTERRA Fennel Essential Oil
- Add a drop of Fennel oil in water or tea when craving sweets.*
- Add one to two drops of Fennel oil in a veggie capsule to promote digestion.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Licorice, sweet, honey
trans-Anethole, α-pinene, limonene
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.