Geranium Hair Mask
Practice some self care and treat yourself with this Geranium Hair Mask.
Overuse of hair products, exposure to pollutants, curling irons, straightening irons, and blow drying hair can leave it damaged and brittle. Soothe damaged hair, restore it's luster, and give it shine with this Geranium hair mask.
Prepare for an evening out or simply self indulge and relax in the bath with this Geranium infused repairing treatment.
Directions to make the Geranium Hair Mask Treatment
- Mix eggs with olive oil.
- Add in honey and Geranium oil and mix until creamy
- Apply mask from roots to ends of hair until completely covered
- Cover hair with plastic wrap or a shower cap and leave for 30–60 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and shampoo until hair is no longer sticky. Use conditioner if necessary.
Choose your essential oils carefully - most are not what they seem.
Why doTERRA and not something from Amazon or Walmart?
Did you know that most essential oils at drugstores are synthetic fragrance only? And did you know that most oils on Amazon, even doTERRA, are adulterated (tampered with and diluted with coconut oil), and can't be trusted?
I choose to use doTERRA essential oils. They are the purest, highest quality and only brand I trust to use for my family. Find out Why I LOVE doTERRA here. It's not only just for their fabulous essential oils. It's for their sustainability and the way they work hand in hand with the farmers and communities who grow the plants.
Before you go, check out some of my Recent Blog Posts
* Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I have used and purchased all of these items myself and would never recommend something I haven't tried. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.