Wondering where to get those cute spray bottles, roller bottles, books and other tools to make using your oils easy?
Look no more!
Here is a collection of some of my recommended tools & accessories for using your essential oils. These tools make using your oils easy, convenient, and fun.
I use affiliate links on this page. If you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. Your price is not affected in any way and any money earned, goes towards the cost of running this website.
iTovi Health Scanner
Essential for Essential oil users!
Find which essential oils and supplements you match with best.
The easy-to-use, free iTOVi app creates personalized reports so you can record, track, and be a source of knowledge on your path to wellness.
iTOVi pairs over 100 years of scientific research and technology with modern day algorithms to find which essential oils and supplements you match with best.
If you are running an essential oil business as a wellness advocate, this is a must have device that can take your business to the next level.
How does the iTOVi work? The iTOVi Scanner sends the electrical signatures of the essential oils and supplements to your body. Your reaction is recorded at that moment and matches them to your unique electrical signature. The iTOVi then provides you a report of the top products you respond to best.
What is the main technology in the scanner? iTOVi uses Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) and pairs it with a proprietary algorithm. GSR, and the science behind it, has been around for over 100 years. This tech is also used health trackers like the Microsoft Band, Jawbone UP3, Basis Peak, and others.
Is the iTOVi Scanner FDA registered? Yes! The iTOVi Scanner is registered with the FDA as a Class II medical device.
Is the iTOVi scanner a diagnostic device? The iTOVi Scanner is not a diagnostic device. If you have specific healthcare concerns, please consult a physician.
The iTovi Scanner is perfect to help your family know which oils to use for the best health!
Rollers make using your essential oils convenient and easy. It’s fun to make your own blends for sleeping, upset tummies, stress relievers, muscle aches & pains, and more. It is one of my favorite ways to use essential oils and I carry many of these in my purse and send them to school with my kids in their backpacks. One can never have too many rollers!
With spray bottles, you can make your own body mists, room and linen sprays, personal perfume sprays, hand & surface sanitizer sprays, and owie sprays.
Books are my favorite way to know which oil to use for a specific ailment or emotion. I have learned so much from these books and literally refer to them daily. Every oiler should have either the Essential Life or Modern Essentials reference book in their home. If you only pick one thing to buy, make it one of those 2 books. The Essential Emotions Book is another favorite.
The Essential Emotions book will give you the emotional aspect of each essential oil and how it can help change negative emotions into positive emotions. It’s a must have resource.
The Essential Life is my go to reference any time I want to look up a specific essential oil or ailment. This is a must have resource for anyone using essential oils.
ADVANCED Oil Magic 3 is the most beautiful, simple, easy-to-use essential oil reference book. It’s never been clearer how to get phenomenal results with your essential oils. From protocols to emotional use to gorgeous science-made-simple, it’s the most useful reference guide available. You can also scan your smart phone camera at any single oil page for a quick video!
While doTERRA offers the best diffusers, there are many on the market. Amazon is one of my favorite places to grab diffusers at a great price. Just look for one that has lots of 4 – 5 star ratings.
I’ve researched all the diffusers and have created a list of the highest rated diffusers on Amazon.
For a huge list of the best diffusers on Amazon, click here:
Raw Materials for DIY projects & Fractionated Coconut Oil
I have used all of these products for my many DIY projects. Check out my blog page to see some of my faves. I pretty much make most of my own cleaners and bath and personal care products.
Used in DIY projects like lip balms, lotions, and creams
Essential Oil Inhalers are a great way to get the benefits of your essential oils aromatically.
Turn any oil bottle into a roller.
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- Essential Oils Safe For CatsEssential Oils can be a highly effective natural way to support your cats health. There are many essential oils that are safe to use on your cat, and there are several essential oils that can be highly toxic to your cat. It’s important to know which are safe, which are toxic, and how to safely …
- 4th of July Roller Ball RecipesHere is a patriotic themed collection of rollerball recipes that will help calm nerves and stress, upset stomach, repel mosquitos and bugs. Red, White, and Blue Rollerball Recipe Roll this Red, White, and Blue rollerball on your pulse points to help you relax and enjoy the best parts of summer! Ingredients: 4 drops Passion 4 …
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve the Planet AND Your Health at the Same TimeFrom a very young age, we understand that taking care of ourselves is important. We get one life and everything we do – the foods we eat, the amount of exercise we get and the activities we partake in, all have an impact on our physical, mental and emotional well being. However, when it comes …
- Essential Oil Perfume RecipesHow to Make Your Own Signature Essential Oil Perfume Blend Essential oil based perfumes are especially fun because they allow those of us who don’t care for the strong aroma of synthetic perfumes to indulge in our own, signature scents. They offer a more subtle option for those who like to smell good but don’t …
- 8 Anti-Aging Fruit Facials for Healthy Glowing SkinGet ready to indulge in the best beauty mask recipes so natural that you could eat every single one! It’s time to glow from the inside, have a fresh summer glow, and radiate beauty wherever you go! Why Fruit Facials make the Best Natural Skin Care Facial Treatments Ever consider adding fresh ingredients to your …
- Essential Oil Recipes for the GardenThe idea of beginning a garden is often appealing in the spring. Who doesn’t love homegrown fresh herbs and veggies? However, the reality is that a garden is often time-consuming and can seem to need a lot of space . Below you will find some ideas for making your garden thrive, including tips for using …