doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil
doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils. Lemon oil is cold pressed from the rind of the lemon fruit. Lemon oil can be used for cleansing, detoxing, purifying, and energizing.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally detox and cleanse the body and aids in digestion*
- Supports healthy respiratory function*
- Promotes a positive mood
- When combined with Lavender and Peppermint, Lemon is a powerful alternative to over the counter medications that can make us drowsy when taken for supporting sniffly noses due to pollens and grasses.
Description of doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil
The top-selling doTERRA Lemon essential oil has multiple benefits and uses. Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home.
When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. This essential oil is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, it provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function.*
When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood.
Uses for Lemon Essential Oil
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Take internally to detox and cleanse and support healthy kidney and liver function
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces. It also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Directions for how to use doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.