- Physical Symptoms Experienced when the Heart Chakra is not balanced.
- Healing Heart Chakra Essential Oil Blend
- How to diffuse the Heart Chakra Essential Oil blend:
- Heart Chakra Roller Blend Recipe:
- How to use your Heart Chakra Essential Oil Blend in a roller
- See More Essential Oil Chakra Balancing Blends
- Crystal Rollers to use with your Chakra Balancing Essential Oil Blends
In this article, we will discuss how to determine if your Heart Chakra is blocked or unbalanced, and essential oils that you can use to balance your Heart Chakra and improve your overall health.
There are 7 major Chakras, or energy sources in our body. Each Chakra represents a different part of our body and emotional well being. Accordingly, when these Chakras are balanced, we reach a place of balance between spirit, body, earth and health, universality and grounding. However, when any one of our Chakras are out of balance, we can suffer many negative emotional and physical effects.
The Heart Chakra is the fourth of the seven major energy centers of consciousness on the human body. It is located in the area of the chest, between the collarbones and over the heart.
The energy center which is associated with this Chakra is called Anahata, which means “unhurt”. The vibration or frequency associated with it has been said to be around 187hz, which corresponds to a G# on a piano.
The heart chakra is a powerful energy center that can be used to heal emotional wounds and release emotional baggage. It can also be used to help us connect with others on a deeper level.
When this Chakra becomes unbalanced or blocked, one can develop conditions like asthma, allergies and high blood pressure. Meditation techniques such as Pranayama can heal this center by bringing about balance in our energies. You can also use crystals and essential oils to help balance and do energy work.
Physical Symptoms Experienced when the Heart Chakra is not balanced.
The heart chakra is the fourth of seven chakras in the human body. It is located in the center of the chest and it governs our emotional wellbeing. The heart chakra is also known as Anahata, which means “unhurt” or “unbroken”.
The heart chakra is located in the center of the chest and it is associated with love, compassion, empathy, and forgiveness. It also governs our sense of self-worth.
The heart chakra is associated with love and compassion, but it also governs our sense of self-worth and self-esteem. When this chakra is balanced, we feel loved by others and we are able to love ourselves.
When this chakra is out of balance, we may feel unworthy or unloved by others, or we may not be able to love ourselves.
The physical symptoms of a heart chakra that is unbalanced are different for everyone. They depend on the person’s age, gender, and their physical condition.
A heart chakra that is unbalanced may cause one or more of these symptoms:
- chest pain
- heart palpitations
- high blood pressure
- paleness in skin color
- shortness of breath
There are many ways we can balance our chakras. Some of these include foods, meditation, affirmations, yoga, stones, and/or crystals. Essential Oils are another tool that can be utilized alone or in conjunction with these other methods.
Each chakra is supported by specific essential oils. The blend featured here is specific to healing the Third Eye Chakra. For best results, this blend can be used topically (directly to your skin) or aromatically (use in a diffuser to get the oils into the air)
I use affiliate links in this article. If you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission which goes towards the cost of running this website.
Crystal Rollers to use with your Chakra Balancing Essential Oil Blends
Each crystal is specifically matched to it’s corresponding Chakra.
- Crystals + Gemstone Tops Included:
- Crown: Clear quartz gem roller top, amethyst inside bottle
- Third Eye: Sodalite gem roller top, tanzanite inside bottle
- Throat: Blue lace agate gem roller top, amazonite inside bottle
- Heart: Green Aventurine gem roller top, rose quartz inside bottle
- Solar Plexus: Tiger’s Eye gem roller top citrine inside bottle
- Sacral: Carnelian gem roller top, sunstone inside bottle
- Root: Hematite gem roller top, tourmaline inside bottle
- Recipes for each chakra included with each set.
Healing Heart Chakra Essential Oil Blend
How to diffuse the Heart Chakra Essential Oil blend:
Diffusers are one of my favorite ways to use essential oils in the home. These put out a small amount of mist into the air and fill the air with tiny droplets of essential oils. Diffusers can and should be used in place of plug-ins, wax warmers, and synthetic/chemical sprays.
To diffuse this blend, add the number of drops for each oil into your diffuser, fill it with water and press the start button.
Heart Chakra Diffuser Blend:
Heart Chakra Roller Blend Recipe:
How to make the Heart Chakra roller:
- Add the drops of each oil to your empty roller (use the recipe below)
- Top off the roller with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil
- Gently shake to combine everything
- To use, apply to pulse points
How to use your Heart Chakra Essential Oil Blend in a roller
A roller is a convenient way to bring the oils with you wherever you may be. For example, throw one in your purse for use at work, school, running errands, etc.
The roller can be applied to pulse points like the wrists, inner elbows, under ears. The base of the skull, at the back of the neck, right at the hairline is one of my favorite places to apply essential oils.
Save this blend to your Pinterest Board so you can find it again later
See More Essential Oil Chakra Balancing Blends
Looking for essential oil blends for one of the other chakras?
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- Benefits and 30 Ways to Use Frankincense Essential oil
- 10 Best Essential Oil Hair Care DIY Recipes for natural, healthy hair
- Essential Oil Hair Growth Serum Recipe
- 10 Warm and Spicy Cassia Essential Oil Diffuser Blends and DIY Recipes
- Halloween Pumpkin Diffuser + Diffuser Blends
- 30 Arborvitae Essential Oil Uses, Diffuser Blends, and Recipes