doTERRA Clary Sage essential oil is known for its ability to help balance women’s hormones and has calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils.
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage essential oil adds to a relaxing environment, and internal use promotes a restful night’s sleep.*
- Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Promotes a restful night’s sleep when taken internally*
- Calming and soothing to the skin
- Hormone Balance
- Rub three to five drops of Clary Sage oil on the abdomen for a soothing massage during pms and your period.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with a carrier oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Woody, herbal, coniferous
Linalyl acetate, linalool
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Opheila (verified owner) –
Everything was great. Will buy again. Thanks.
Carol S. (verified owner) –
Will only use doTERRA Clary Sage. Would buy from here again.
Gracia M. (verified owner) –
Fast Shipping. Exactly what I needed
Jennifer O. (verified owner) –
Thanks for the quick shipping. Perfect.
Julie P. (verified owner) –
Transaction was easy, shipping was right on time. Will come back.
Nadine (verified owner) –
I love this oil. I use it all the time