- Physical Symptoms Experienced when the Solar Plexus Chakra is not balanced.
- Solar Plexus Chakra Essential Oil Blend
- How to diffuse the Solar Plexus Chakra Essential Oil blend:
- How to use your Solar Plexus Chakra Essential Oil Blend in a roller
- Healing Chakra Journal to Balance Your Energies
- See More Essential Oil Chakra Balancing Blends
- Crystal Rollers to use with your Chakra Balancing Essential Oil Blends
In this article, we will discuss how to determine if your Solar Plexus Chakra is blocked or unbalanced, and essential oils that you can use to balance your Solar Plexus Chakra and improve your overall health.
The Solar Plexus is the third chakra. It is located at the center of the body between the navel and the heart. The energy center which is associated with the Solar Plexus Chakra is called Manipura, which means “city of jewels” or “lustrous gem”. The Solar Plexus Chakra is located in the stomach. It is associated with the color yellow, the planet Jupiter and the element of fire. The Solar Plexus Chakra is responsible for your sense of self-esteem, confidence and personal power. When this chakra is unbalanced, you may feel insecure or frightened.
The Solar Plexus Chakra is also known as the “power” or “will” chakra. It’s located in the area of your stomach, which means it’s an organ that more than one system relies on to function properly: your digestive system, nervous system, and endocrine system all connect to this chakra. When it’s unbalanced, you may experience symptoms like chronic fatigue or feeling easily overwhelmed by life events.
Physical Symptoms Experienced when the Solar Plexus Chakra is not balanced.
The Solar Plexus chakra controls the emotions and feelings. When these chakras are blocked or imbalanced, they can cause emotional problems such as depression, anxiety, anger, fear, guilt, jealousy, envy, insecurity, self-doubt, shame, resentment, and frustration.
When the solar plexus is balanced, you can experience peace, happiness, love, joy, confidence, and optimism. If it is out of balance, you can experience stress, worry, sadness, grief, loneliness, and despair.
Balancing the solar plexus will help you to:
- Increase your energy levels
- Improve your ability to handle stressful situations
- Overcome negative thoughts Decrease fears and insecurities
- Develop a positive attitude
- Enhance relationships with others
How do I know if my solar plexus chaksra needs to be balanced?
When your solar plexus is blocked, you feel small, powerless and completely devoid of ambition. You might make lots of plans but show zero follow through or just feel lost and aimless, like a sailboat without it’s sail.
Does this sound familiar: “I haven’t gotten off the couch because I just can’t. ” ?
If you have any of the following symptoms, then it’s time for you to start working on balancing your solar plexuses.
- You feel tired all the time
- Your stomach feels upset
- You get headaches
- You have trouble sleeping
- You have mood swings
- You lack motivation
- You have difficulty concentrating
- You feel like crying
- You have low self-esteem
- You lose interest in things that used to bring you pleasure
- You have an inability to make decisions
- You find yourself constantly worrying about something
Phsical Symptoms you might experience when your Solar Plexus is blocked could include:
- Digestive disorders
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Painful menstrual periods Indigestion
There are many ways we can balance our chakras. Some of these include foods, meditation, affirmations, yoga, stones, and/or crystals. Essential Oils are another tool that can be utilized alone or in conjunction with these other methods.
Accordingly, each chakra is supported by specific essential oils. The blend featured here is specific to healing the Third Eye Chakra. For best results, this blend can be used topically or aromatically.
I use affiliate links in this article. If you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission which goes towards the cost of running this website.
Crystal Rollers to use with your Chakra Balancing Essential Oil Blends
Each crystal is specifically matched to it’s corresponding Chakra.
- Crystals + Gemstone Tops Included:
- Crown: Clear quartz gem roller top, amethyst inside bottle
- Third Eye: Sodalite gem roller top, tanzanite inside bottle
- Throat: Blue lace agate gem roller top, amazonite inside bottle
- Heart: Green Aventurine gem roller top, rose quartz inside bottle
- Solar Plexus: Tiger’s Eye gem roller top citrine inside bottle
- Sacral: Carnelian gem roller top, sunstone inside bottle
- Root: Hematite gem roller top, tourmaline inside bottle
- Recipes for each chakra included with each set.
Solar Plexus Chakra Essential Oil Blend
How to diffuse the Solar Plexus Chakra Essential Oil blend:
Diffusers are one of my favorite ways to use essential oils in the home. These put out a small amount of mist into the air and fill the air with tiny droplets of essential oils. Diffusers can and should be used in place of plug-ins, wax warmers, and synthetic/chemical sprays.
To diffuse this blend, add the number of drops for each oil into your diffuser, fill it with water and press the start button.
Solar Plexus Chakra Diffuser Blend:
How to use your Solar Plexus Chakra Essential Oil Blend in a roller
A roller is a convenient way to bring the oils with you wherever you may be. For example, throw one in your purse for use at work, school, running errands, etc.
The roller can be applied to pulse points like the wrists, inner elbows, under ears. The base of the skull, at the back of the neck, right at the hairline is one of my favorite places to apply essential oils.
To make the roller:
- Add the drops of each oil to your empty roller (use the recipe below)
- Top off the roller with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil
- Gently shake to combine everything
- To use, apply to pulse points
Solar Plexus Chakra Roller Blend:
Healing Chakra Journal to Balance Your Energies
Meditating is good. Chakra balancing is better! The Healing Chakra Journal helps you dive deep into your spiritual self with one of the most ancient, esoteric belief systems in existence.
With 7 individual chakras and each requiring unique care, we can’t think of anything more important than ensuring that our lives are grounded at all times.
In this printable journal, you will be able to explore different methods to balance your chakras, determine which chakras are unbalanced, record personal meditations and affirmations for each chakra and more.
Healing Chakra Journal$8.99
See More Essential Oil Chakra Balancing Blends
Looking for essential oil blends for one of the other chakras?
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- Benefits and 30 Ways to Use Frankincense Essential oil
- 10 Best Essential Oil Hair Care DIY Recipes for natural, healthy hair
- Essential Oil Hair Growth Serum Recipe
- 10 Warm and Spicy Cassia Essential Oil Diffuser Blends and DIY Recipes
- Halloween Pumpkin Diffuser + Diffuser Blends
- 30 Arborvitae Essential Oil Uses, Diffuser Blends, and Recipes