DIY Powder Carpet Cleaner
Carpet can make a room comfortable and homey, but it can be difficult to keep clean. This simple DIY utilizes the cleansing power of Purify Cleansing Blend to help clean carpets. Use regularly to keep carpets fresh.
- 2 cups baking soda
- 10 drops Purify Cleansing Blend
- Add essential oil to baking soda and stir until well combined.
- Sprinkle mixture over carpet.
- Let rest one to two hours. Vacuum.
- Store remaining baking soda in an airtight container for future use.
My Amazon Picks for this DIY:
Do you need to pick up essential oils for this recipe? I choose to use doTERRA essential oils. They are the purest, highest quality and only brand I use.
* Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. Whenever possible, I have used and purchased the items myself, and would never recommend something I wouldn't use myself. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.