Razor Bumps Serum
Make your own Razor Burn Serum with essential oils to heal, and get rid of bumps after shaving your sensitive bikini area.
No one likes razor bumps that are frequently left behind after shaving, especially in the more sensitive spots of our bodies like our bikini area.
You can provide some serious relief to your skin with this Razor Relief Serum made with all natural essential oils and Rosewater.
This is wonderful for men as well since they can have sensitive skin just like us, and get the same bumps on their face.
This is a super fast and easy Self-Care DIY project to make. I am listing my recommended oils, however keep in mind you can use whatever oils you have on hand if you don't have all of these.
*** If you can only use 2 essential oils, pick Lavender and Melaleuca. They are both super beneficial to the skin and both come in all of the doTERRA starter kits.
- ½ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil or Jojoba Oil
- ¼ cup rosewater (click for my favorite from Amazon that won't break the bank)
- 5 drops Frankincense oil
- 5 drops Lavender oil
- 5 drops Melaleuca oil
- 5 drops Helichrysum oil
- 5 drops Myrrh oil
Instructions for Use
- Place Fractionated Coconut Oil or Jojoba Oil and rosewater in glass spray or pump bottle.
- Add essential oils and shake.
- To use, spray directly on skin or place two to three pumps in palms and gently dab onto affected skin.
Have Questions? I have answers! Fill out the form and I'll get back to you.
Please allow 24 hours for responses.
Before you go, check out some of my Recent Blog Posts
* Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I have used and purchased all of these items myself and would never recommend something I haven't tried. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.