DIY Wood Polish Spray
Pin this so you can find it again later
Bring life back to your wood furniture with this all natural DIY Wood Polish cleaner spray.
Use this DIY Wood Polish Spray to clean without the use of synthetic chemicals or aerosol sprays that are unhealthy to both the environment, and our bodies.
Is your wood furniture starting to look dull and lifeless? Then you need this homemade DIY wood polish cleaner spray in your life!
Wood furniture is an investment that needs to be cared for and maintained. Although polishing wood furniture should only be done every few months, it is important to continually keep the wood clean by dusting or wiping it with a damp microfiber cloth.
Bring the shine back to your favorite tables, chairs, floors, and other wood furniture with this simple recipe for homemade DIY wood polish spray that is made with doTERRA essential oils.
- Add olive oil and vinegar to the glass spray bottle.
- Add your essential oils.
- Shake gently to combine.
To Use Your DIY Wood Polish Spray
- Shake well before each use.
- As you would with any cleaning product, test an inconspicuous spot to ensure this is safe for your furniture. Pick a spot on the back or out of sight. Once you are confident you can safely use this on your wood, you can comfortably proceed.
- Apply the wood polish spray to a microfiber cloth and wipe wood surfaces clean.
- Repeat every two to three months or as often as needed.
Shop for supplies for this project:*
Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this Green Cleaning Spray or ask a questions!
Questions? I have answers!
Please allow 24 hours for responses
* Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. In most instances, I have used and purchased all of these items myself and would never recommend something I wouldn't use myself. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.