DIY Wood Polish Spray
Is your wood furniture starting to look dull and lifeless? Then you need this homemade DIY wood polish spray in your life!
Wood furniture is an investment that needs to be cared for and maintained. Although polishing wood furniture should only be done every few months, it is important to continually keep the wood clean by dusting or wiping it with a damp microfiber cloth.
Use this DIY Wood Polish Spray to get the job done without the use of synthetic chemicals or aerosol sprays that are unhealthy.
Bring the shine back to your favorite tables, chairs, floors, and other wood furniture with this simple recipe for homemade DIY wood polish spray that is made with doTERRA essential oils.
- Add olive oil and vinegar to glass spray bottle.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil.
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply the wood polish spray to microfiber cloth and wipe wood surfaces clean. Repeat every two to three months or as often as needed.
Shop for supplies for this project:*
Why I choose doTERRA
Do you need essential oils for this recipe? I choose to use doTERRA essential oils. They are the purest, highest quality and only brand I trust to use on my family.
Please be aware that most so called essential oils on Amazon and in drugstores or superstores are nothing more than fragrance oils that are made with synthetic ingredients. You won't be getting a true essential oil and these synthetics can cause damage to your body, and any surfaces you may use them on.
* Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. In most instances, I have used and purchased all of these items myself and would never recommend something I wouldn't use myself. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.