I love that can feel good knowing there’s no harmful chemical residue left on my surfaces.
Supplies for your Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
You’ll need a 16oz Glass Spray Bottle like these from Amazon with free Prime shipping.
You can pick up a pack of spray bottles for your DIY cleaner on Amazon, and have a few extra’s. I like to leave one in each bathroom, and one in the kitchen so that I don’t have to go searching for it.
Don’t have Prime? You can snag a free 30 day trial to take advantage of the free shipping.
My printable labels are designed to print on THESE waterproof (a.k.a. oil proof) labels that you can order from our friend Amazon.
Directions For How to Make Your DIY Purpose Cleaning Spray
This DIY All Purpose Cleaning Spray is non-toxic, safe, and the perfect natural, green cleaning option for your whole home.
If you’re concerned about using it on your counter tops, I have used it on my granite counter tops safely for years. No etching, and it leaves my counters shiny and pretty.
There is no need to pull out your rubber gloves and surgical masks when you clean your home. It might surprise you to know that you can concoct simple and inexpensive non-toxic cleaners from ingredients already lying around your house.
Directions for How to Make your Homemade All Purpose Spray Cleaner
DIY All Purpose Natural Cleaning Spray with Essential Oils
- 16 oz glass spray bottle I like to purchase multiple of these and leave a cleaner in each bathroom and in the kitchen.
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar can substitute with white vinegar
- 1¾ cup water preferrably distilled, but tap will work
- 30 drops doTERRA Essential Oils This is a combined total. Not the number of drops for each oil used in the recipe.
Pin for later
More DIY Non Toxic Cleaning Recipes
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- 8 Best Essential Oils for Stress Relief & Relaxation
- Simple Homemade Lavender Rosemary Infused DIY Soap Recipe
- How to get started with Meditation
- Best Essential Oils for Meditation, Diffuser Blends & Recipes
- Balancing Chakras with Essential Oils
- 5 Essential Oil Roller Bottle Blend Recipes for Calming and Relaxation