All Purpose Cleaning Spray
There is no need to pull out your rubber gloves and surgical masks when you clean your home. It might surprise you to know that you can concoct simple and inexpensive non-toxic cleaners from ingredients already lying around your house. Using essential oils to create your own cleaning spray is not only safe on the environment, but is safe for your family as well.
This spray is perfect for cleaning hard surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, etc.
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 ¾ cups water. (I recommend distilled but tap will work just fine.)
- 30 drops doTERRA essential oils
Recommended essential oil combinations:
- 15 drops each of Lavender and Lemon
- 10 drops each of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Wild Orange
- 30 drops doTERRA On Guard®
- 15 drops each of Grapefruit and doTERRA On Guard
- Add all ingredients to 16-ounce spray bottle*
- Shake thoroughly.
*Note: Be sure to use a spray bottle that is safe for use with essential oils. I prefer glass, but there are a few plastics that are safe, such as PET. This is what I use and I order it directly from Amazon.
Do you need to pick up essential oils for this recipe? I choose to use doTERRA essential oils. They are the purest, highest quality and only brand I use.
* Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I have used and purchased all of these items myself and would never recommend something I haven't tried. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.