Learn the benefits of and how to use Copaiba essential oil with this list of 35 ways to use doTERRA Copaiba Essential Oil.
Copaiba essential oil comes from a fragrant tropical tree that is native to South America. Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings, and support the cardiovascular, nervous, digestive, immune, and respiratory systems.*
For hundreds of years, traditional healers in Brazil have used Copaiba trees for their health benefits. Copaiba essential oil is steam distilled from the resin of the Copaiba tree
Take a 360º look at doTERRA Copaiba essential oil sourcing in Brazil!
Copaiba essential oil comes from fragrant tropical trees found in the rainforests of South America that have been used for hundreds of years for their health benefits.
doTERRA sources their essential oil from four species of Copaiba trees in South America. By harnessing the most potent copaiba species, a maximum potency essential oil is obtained.
Fun Fact: The Copaiba tree can live up to 400 years, and grow more than 100 feet tall.
Fun Fact: It takes .08 pounds of copaiba resing to produce 15ml of copaiba essential oil.
Fun Fact: There are 1064+ published studies about the benefits of caryophyllene, the main chemical constituent of copaiba.
Watch this video to see how doTERRA sources their Copaiba.
35 Ways to Use doTERRA Copaiba Essential Oil
- Massage gently onto temples to help reduce head tension.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.
- Diffuse at night to lessen stress and promote emotional well-being.
- Diffuse the RELAX BLEND (5 drops Copaiba and 3 drops Peace)
- Apply to the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of relaxation.
- Inhale from the bottle to calm tension and nerves.
- Massage into sore muscles.
- Apply to the bottom of your feet to help balance mood.
- Rub onto the abdomen to support the digestive system.
- Use the SOOTHING FOREST DIFFUSER BLEND (3 drops Copaiba and 2 drops Douglas Fir)
- Add 2 drops to water to support the nervous system.
- Mix with a carrier oil and apply over the chest to support cardiovascular health.
- Mix with DigestZen to sooth stomach upset.
- Apply topically to soothe skin irritations.
- Apply to pulse points to help balance mood.
- Apply to the bottoms of the feet to support a normal inflammatory response.
- Apply over the heart.
- Mix with Breathe and apply to chest to support proper respiratory function.
- Add 1-2 drops to juice (or water) to boost the immune system.
- Combine 10 drops with 1 c. baking soda and 2 c. epsom salt and add to your warm bath for relaxation.
- Add 1-2 drops to a cup of warm tea.
- Create a 10ml roller bottle for restful sleep. Add 20 drops of each oil (Copaiba, Vetiver, Clary Sage) and fill the rest with FCO.
- Mix with a drop of Peppermint. Rub in hand, cup and inhale scent for a quick pick-me-up.
- Inhale directly from the bottle.
- Add 2 drops along with 2 drops of Cypress to your lotion to help improve circulation.
- Apply to the big toe along with Frankincense for a night of restful sleep.
- Add 1-2 drops to a lava bracelet.
- Take with Siberian Fir and Frankincense Daily. (Under the tongue or in a capsule)
- Diffuse with Frankincense and Balance to help with feelings of overwhelm.
- Massage into joints to relieve aches.
- Add 2 drops to a glass of water to support a healthy nervous system.
- Mix 2 drops with 2 drops of Cardamom for an upset stomach.
- Mix with a drop of Frankincense. Rub in hand, cup over nose and inhale.
- Make a Cell Reboot Veggie Capsule: 3 drops Frankincense, 3 drops Copaiba, 5 drops Olive Oil
- Combine with Frankincense and use daily for optimal health.
Bonus: Copaiba Essential Oil Diffuser Blends
Relax, unwind, and improve your mood with these essential oil diffuser blends featuring Copaiba and doTERRA Essential Oils.
Need to pick up a diffuser?
doTERRA has several high quality diffusers at different price points. You can also find a wide variety on Amazon with free Prime Shipping under $25.
Best rated diffusers under $25
I've done the research for you! Here are the highest rated diffusers on Amazon under $25 with free prime shipping! *
*Snag a Trial Amazon Prime Membership here to take advantage of the free shipping!