DigestZen Tummy Tamer Essential Oil from doTERRA
DigestZen is also known as the “tummy tamer” blend. It can aid in digestion, soothe stomach upset, help with motion sickness, and maintain overall digestive health when taken internally. It is an all natural way to support your health.
Save 25% off the price: Add on a no commitment wholesale membership to the price of this product. Click here to set up your account.
This product is also available in all of the Value Starter Kits which waive the set up fee, save you money, and also give you a no-commitment wholesale account with doTERRA. See the Kits to purchase yours.
DigestZen® Digestive Blend
DigestZen is a wonderful companion to aid in the digestion of food, soothe occasional upset stomachs, and reduce uncomfortable gas and bloating.*
It is a life saver for moms with colicy babies! Rub it on your baby’s abdomen for soothing relief.
It also helps for anyone who has a hard time digesting dairy. Put a drop on your tongue and eat the cheese pizza!
This powerful blend contains Ginger, Fennel, Coriander, Peppermint, Terragon, Anise, and Caraway essential oils.
DigestZen is a wonderful companion to aid in the digestion of food, soothe occasional upset stomachs, and reduce uncomfortable gas and bloating.
- Supports healthy digestion when used internally*
- Consume to soothe occasional stomach upset*
- Take orally to help reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*
- Add a few drops to water to take internally.*
- Rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip for a calming aroma.
- Take DigestZen internally when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.*
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas