Rose essential oil is known as the "Queen of Oils". Rose is one of the most precious and sought-after essential oils in the world. Rose oil is highly sought after for its aroma and powerful topical and emotional benefits. The blooming floral aroma is comforting and Rose oil, used topically, helps promote healthy-looking skin.
Health Benefits of Rose Essential Oil
Rose Essential Oil has powerful health benefits that are still being discovered.
- Rose can help promote regular ovulation, relief from from menstrual spams, cramps, and discomfort.
- Rose can help balance hormones in both men and women.
- Rose can help with low libido.
- Rose can help with anxious feelings, sleeplessness, and stress.
- Rose can help with the electrical neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Rose has amazing benefits for our skin.
Pub Med research shows the "effects of fragrance inhalation rose and patchouli up to 30% reduction on sympathetic activity in normal adults".
In layman's terms, that means there's scientific research that shows the effects of rose oil can help with stress and anxious feelings.
Emotional Benefits of Rose Essential Oil
Rose Essential Oil is known as the Oil of Divine Love. Rose oil holds a higher vibration than any other essential oil. It is a powerful healer of the heart.
Oprah Winfrey once said "Seek to be whole, not perfect".
Rose Oil can help you feel loved, restored, comforted, and accepted.
To use Rose Oil, you can simply smell Rose essential oil straight from the bottle, diffuse it, apply it over your heart and to the back of your neck or pulse points to receive the benefits this powerful oil can offer.
Where does Rose Essential Oil Come From?
Have you ever wondered how Rose essential oil is made? Rose essential oil is made from Rose petals. Can you guess how many Rose Petals it takes to make a 5ml bottle of Rose?
It takes an astonishing 10,000 rose blossoms to produce just 5 mL of Rose essential oil!
This is the reason Rose Essential Oil is one of the pricier essential oils. In order to make it more affordable, in addition to the 5ml essential oil, doTERRA has packaged Rose in a pre-diluted roller.
doTERRA Rose contains the rare and pure Bulgarian Damask Rose essential oil, which beautifies the skin and balances emotions, making this exclusive oil a must-have for your beauty routine. Bulgarian Damas Rose is arguably the most prized and precious oil in the world.
There are hundreds of rose species in the world. The damask rose (Rose damascene) originates from Asia and is one of the most desirable roses, due to its superior fragrance, its scarcity, and its remarkable emotional benefits.
The aroma of Bulgarian damask rose is indulgent and relaxing.
32 Ways to Use Rose Essential Oil
- Inhale directly from the bottle to elevate mood.
- Apply 1-2 drops to help sooth irritated skin.
- Massage into scar tissue 3x daily.
- Diffuse in the morning to promote feelings of energy and vitality.
- Apply to neck and wrists for a romantic personal fragrance.
- Combine with Hand and Body Lotion for a moisturizing application or combines well with other moisturizers to help balance moisture levels in the skin.
- Diffuse to go from feeling isolated to feeling loved.
- Take 1 drop internally daily to help support a healthy liver.
- Apply a few drops topically over your abdomen to soothe monthly discomforts.
- Use on areas of concern twice daily to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Apply to the palms of your hands, cup your hands over your nose, and inhale, deeply for an uplifting sensation.
- Apply 1-2 drops to pulse points to boost libido.
- Apply 1-2 drops over the heart to boost self esteem.
- Combine one to two drops with the doTERRA moisturizer of your choice and apply to the face, neck, and décolletage.
- Apply to pulse points to uplift mood throughout the day.
- Diffuse to Promote feelings of relaxation.
- Combine with Lavender and FCO for a soothing massage.
- Massage into body regularly to help balance hormones.
- Apply topically to promote an even skin tone.
- Incorporate into your morning skin care routine for a healthy complexion.
- Apply topically to the heart chakra to promote unconditional love and acceptance.
- Use Rose Essential Oil to help reduce dry skin patches.
- Rose Quartz diffuser blend: 2 drops bergamot, 1 drop geranium, 1 drop grapefruit, 1 drop ylang ylang
- Black Roses diffuser blend; 3 drops rose, 2 drops black pepper, 1 drop bergamot
- Euphoria diffuser blend: 5 drops rose, 2 drops ylang ylang
- Pink Roses diffuser blend: 3 drops bergamot, 3 drops rose, 1 drop geranium
- Add a drop over ﬁne lines to help reduce their appearance.
- Apply topically to reduce the appearance of age spots.
- Diffuse throughout the day to reduce feelings of stress and anxiousness.
- Apply topically to promote feelings of love and security.
- Use daily to boost the immune system.
- Apply to the brain base to promote healthy brain function and activity.
DIY Recipes for Rose Essential Oil
DIY Rose Lip Scrub
DIY Rose Foot Cream
DIY Rose Hand Soap Recipe
More "30 Ways to Use Essential Oils" articles
(There are more on the way)