doTERRA Breathe Essential Oil Respiratory Blend
Use doTERRA Breathe essential oil for clear breathing in the nose and chest. It opens up airways in your nose, chest and ears.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Breathe Essential Oil
- Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing
- Promotes a restful nights sleep
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
Breathe Easy with doTERRA Respiratory Blend
doTERRA Breathe maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats from pollen.
doTERRA Breathe essential oil blend can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet.
Breathe is a must-have in the diffuser on your nightstand at nighttime to calm the senses and promote restful sleep.
Breathe is the perfect remedy if you have a spouse that snores, or need a little help opening up airways especially when feeling under the weather.
Uses for doTERRA Breathe Essential Oil
- Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse at bedtime for a restful environment.
Ingredients in doTERRA Breathe Essential Oil
Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel, Cardamom Seed, Ravintsara Leaf, Ravensara Leaf essential oils.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
*Do not use Breathe Essential Oil Blend Internally
Check out the full line of doTERRA Breathe Products:
Check out the full line of doTERRA Breathe products for respiratory support
- doTERRA Breathe pre-diluted 10ml roller.
- doTERRA Breathe Vapor Stick
- doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops Lozenges
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.