doTERRA Vetiver Essential Oil
Vetiver Essential Oil from doTERRA
With a unique, exotic aroma, Vetiver is known to provide a calming, grounding effect on emotions—making it ideal for massage therapy and promoting restful sleep, healing with anxious feelings.
How to save 25% off the price of this: Save money on all doTERRA products with a no-commitment wholesale account with doTERRA. Click here to set up your account or get a free membership with the purchase of any of the starter kits. See the Kits to purchase yours. and add on vetiver to your purchase.
doTERRA Vetiver essential oil has a calming, grounding effect on the emotions. Vetiver essential oil is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep. When taken internally, Vetiver can support a heathy immune system.
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilization.
Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes.
- Calming, grounding effect on emotions
- Immune-supporting properties
- Add 1–2 drops to tea or hot drinks during winter time to promote immune-supporting properties*.
- Use as a massage oil to calm emotions.
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of doTERRA Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
- Diffuse with Lavender, doTERRA Serenity®, or doTERRA Balance® to calm emotions and lessen stress.
- Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
- Combine with Lavender and Balance Grounding blend for the ultimate way to help anxious feelings and stress.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.