These Turmeric Essential Oil drink recipes are a surefire way to help you get the benefits of Turmeric essential oil. The drinks are delicious and easy to make!
Benefits of Turmeric Essential Oil
Turmeric has been used for centuries for it’s ayurvedic health benefits and is a staple for your health routine. In terms of overall health,Turmeric is hard to beat.
Interested to dig in to to all the health benefits?Let’s go.
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune your immune system
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric oil when trying to get back on track.*
- Turmeric can give you glowing, healthy skin.
- Turmeric essential oil is extremely calming and soothing. If your feeling stressed, or high strung, reach for your Turmeric essential oil
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric oil into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
Why Cook with Turmeric Essential Oil?
Using Turmeric essential oil in your favorite drink recipes is an easy way to take your turmeric daily. It’s really as simple as that.
You can certainly put 1 – 2 drops of Turmeric Essential Oil in a capsule and take it with some water, but these drink recipes taste delicious and make it a bit more fun.
My very favorite way to use my essential oil? 1-2 drops in my green juice or smoothie (yum!)or warm, frothy milk as a golden milk latte.
Make a green juice or smoothie with mango, pineapple, banana and spinach.Blend then add 2 drops Turmeric + 1 drop Ginger for a delicious, nutritious, anti-inflammatory drink.
Please note that I ONLY trust doTERRA brand to take internally. is safe. Order through a doTERRA Certified webpage, such as this one, to be sure you are getting the real thing.
Comment with your favorite Turmeric drink recipe and share of picture of yours! Enjoy and reap the health benefits!
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog