doTERRA Ginger Essential Oil
- May help to support healthy digestion*
- May help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*
- May help reduce occasional nausea*
Click here for 30 Ways to Use Ginger Essential Oil
[thrive_text_block color=”purple” headline=”Save 25% on doTERRA”] Who wants to pay full price? Not me. You can get my price. Get a starter kit and you’ll get wholesale prices. It’s the secret to getting the cheapest possible prices on doTERRA Essential Oils and natural products. [thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://www.desertnaturals.me/how-to-purchase-doterra-essential-oils/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]Find out How[/thrive_link][/thrive_text_block]
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favorite sweet and savory dishes.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.