30 Ways to Use Turmeric Essential Oil
Learn to use Turmeric in your everyday routine and get it's health benefits with this list of 30 ways to use doTERRA Turmeric Essential Oil. Turmeric essential oil has massive health benefits when used daily.
Commonly known for its Ayurvedic health uses, Turmeric essential oil is a staple for your daily health routine. doTERRA Turmeric is safe to ingest, and when taken internally, promotes a healthy immune system, can support achy joints, and calm our mood.
This article will discuss the emotional benefits and properties of Turmeric Essential Oil, and following you'll find a useful list of 30 ways to use Turmeric essential oil in your daily life.
Turmeric is The Oil of Restoration
Before I get into the list, I want to mention the powerful emotional benefits of doTERRA Tumeric essential oil.
The oil is known as The Oil of Restoration.
Using Turmeric essential oil can help bring out the positive emotions of feeling believing confident, faithful, grounded, resilient, restored, stable, trusting .
Use Turmeric essential oil if you are feeling any of these negative Emotions: Abused, afraid, betrayed, damaged, hopeless, oppressed, paralyzed, or unsteady .
To receive the emotional benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Apply 1-2 drops on your forehead, over your solar plexus, or on bottoms of feet.
doTERRA helping the Farmers so they can educate their daughters and sons
I love the story behind how doTERRA sources their essential oils. It's a very powerful testament to how much they care about the environment, ethical and sustainable sourcing, and the farmers and communities that tend to these precious plants.
Watch this video to learn how doTERRA has created more jobs and helped the farmer's increase their yield. Which in turn has helped the farmer earn more profit, which he has been able to use to educate his 6 daughters and 2 sons.
30 Ways to Use Turmeric Essential Oil
- Take 1 drop internally for antioxidant support
- Add a drop to coconut milk and honey for a delicious drink
- Apply topically to skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Diffuse to deter negative energy
- Dilute with carrier oil and mix with Copaiba essential oil and apply to sore, achy joints
- Take 1 drop in a veggie capsule to support healthy glucose levels
- Take internally to support healthy immune system
- Use as a spot treatment or in an all over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes for a healthy looking glow
- Diffuse or put a drop into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and improve mood.
- Add it to your favorite dishes as a spice and reap the health benefits
- Take 1 - 2 drops daily to support our cells at every stage of their life cycle and boost overall cellular health.
- In your palm, add FCO and massage into skin wher you most need relief.
- Take 2 - 4 drops under your tongue to support pain and inflammation.
- Take 1 - 2 drops in a veggie cap to support healthy nervous system and cellular function.
- Apply topically to the stomach to help relieve gas and bloating.
- Inhale deeply from the bottle to help feel more grounded.
- Take 5 drops in a capsule to help improve brain function
- Diffuse to improve mood and help reduce obsessive thoughts.
- Rub Turmeric and Copaiba essential oil on the bottoms of your feet and big toe to get a restful sleep.
- For oral health support, add 2 - 3 drops to a spoonful of virgin coconut oil and swish in mouth for 5 minutes. Spit into garbage.
- To support breast health, massage 1 drop of Turmeric, 1 drop of pink pepper essential oil, and 1 drop Immortelle into breast and lymph tissue.
- After strenuous activity, incoroporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
- Take 1 - 2 drops daily in a veggie capsule to help enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes.
- To improve mood and promote positivity, diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale.
- Add a drop of Turmeric oil to a glass of water for internal benefits.
- Apply 2 - 3 drops to your big toes to help with blood supply and the brain.
- Take 1 drop daily to help support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Add a drop to your favorite curry.
- To support your metabolism, take one to two drops of Turmeric in at least four ounces of water.
- Use in a diffuser.
- Soothing Spice Diffuser Blend: 4 drops Ylang Ylang, 3 drops Turmeric, 3 drops Cinnamon Bark.
- Roots and Fruit Diffuser Blend: 3 drops Turmeric, 5 drops Green Mandarin.
- Hippie Diffuser Blend: 3 drops Wild Orange, 3 drops Black Pepper, 3 drops Cedarwood, 2 drops Turmeric, 2 drops Patchouli
Bonus Turmeric Veggie Cap blends
Turmeric has massive Health Benefits when taken internally. Here are some powerful veggie cap blends to consider trying.
Get your Reduced Price Starter Kit with Turmeric
Grab this starter kit that contains Turmeric, OnGuard, Balance, Lemon, Serenity, and Deep Blue Rub.
Plus you'll get a goody bag from me, and access to my member's resource library.
You can purchase Turmeric Essential Oil HERE at retail price. HOWEVER - Don't pay full price! It's ridiculously high. You'll want to save 25% with a wholesale membership with doTERRA.
This Simple Solutions Kitincludes everything you need to get a good start using doTERRA essential oils. You will be able to support your body with:
- your immune system
- sleep better
- stress and grounding
- and so much more
Have Questions? I have answers!
Fill out this quick form and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.