doTERRA Turmeric Essential Oil
Use doTERRA Turmeric essential oil daily to support the body’s inflammatory response, healthy immune function, along with healthy circulation.*
In addition to the many benefits of doTERRA Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals. As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin.
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, the essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone.
Most commonly known for their nervous system* and emotional benefits, these components make Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine.
Promoting feelings of positivity,* it is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, the essential oil may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.*
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Turmeric Essential Oil
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism*
- May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
- Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function*
- Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- May promote healthy immune function and response*
- When diffused, provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
How to use doTERRA Turmeric Essential Oil
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
- As metabolic support, use when trying to get back on track.*
- When needed, use as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate the oil into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
ar-Turmerone and Turmerone
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.