DIY Sore Throat Spray
Use this all natural DIY sore throat spray anytime you, your husband, or your kids gets that raw, itchy feeling in the back of your throat.
The essential oils and honey will help soothe the pain, and will get to work to boost your body's immune system and your throat will be feeling better in no time!
I love making homemade DIY treatments out of essential oils and natural ingredients. They work. Really well. Homemade usually cost less than store bought over the counter products. And best of all, I know exactly what is going in my sprays, rollers, lotions, and balms. So I can feel good about what I am using on my children.
You could also choose to gargle with these oils if that's more your style.
Gargle as long as you can, and then swallow it!
I know it sounds gross, but getting the essential oils and honey into your body will work wonders for your immune system.
How to make your DIY Sore Throat Spray
- Add the drops of essential oil to the bottle.
- Add the Honey if you are using it.
- Top the bottle with water. Be sure to leave a little room for the sprayer or it will overflow and you'll lose your precious oils.
- Add the sprayer.
- Give it a shake to mix everything up.
Open wide and spray the back of the throat a few times any time it is feeling raw and scratchy. This will instantly soothe it and is getting the essential oils right where they need to be. They will get into the cells there and work their magic.
Choose your essential oils carefully - most are not what they seem.
Why doTERRA and not something from Amazon or Walmart?
Did you know that most essential oils at drugstores are synthetic fragrance only? And did you know that most oils on Amazon, even doTERRA, are adulterated (tampered with and diluted with coconut oil), and can't be trusted?
I choose to use doTERRA essential oils. They are the purest, highest quality and only brand I trust to use for my family. Find out Why I LOVE doTERRA here. It's not only just for their fabulous essential oils. It's for their sustainability and the way they work hand in hand with the farmers and communities who grow the plants.
The cheapest way to get the doTERRA oils you need for this DIY is with a starter kit instead of buying them individually. You'll save over 25% and get all three in the Healthy Start Kit which comes with a diffuser.
Frankincense is a fairly pricey oil, so this is a fabulous discounted price.
Check out the details here or fill in your information in this quick form and I'll email them to you.
Before you go, check out some of my Recent Blog Posts
* Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I have used and purchased all of these items myself and would never recommend something I haven't tried. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.