doTERRA On Guard® Essential Oil Boosts Your Immune System
On Guard is one of doTERRA’s best-selling blends because doTERRA On Guard essential oil protects against all kinds of bugs with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system.
Primary Benefits of On Guard Essential Oil
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory function*
- Protects against environmental threats*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Energizing and uplifting aroma
doTERRA On Guard can boost your immune system and help you and your kids stay healthy all season!
doTERRA On Guard essential oil can be taken on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function. OnGuard essential oil can also be applied to the spine, bottoms of feet, and pulse points on the body to be absorbed into the body through the skin.
On Guard can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner.
When diffused, doTERRA On Guard essential oil helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting.
Uses for On Guard Essential Oil
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.*
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.*
- Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
Directions for Using On Guard Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Ingredients in doTERRA On Guard
Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils.
15 ml – about 250 drops
Aromatic Description for doTERRA On Guard Essential Oil
Warm, spicy, camphoraceous, woody
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.