doTERRA On Guard® Essential Oil
As one of doTERRA’s best-selling blends, doTERRA On Guard essential oil protects against all kinds of bugs with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system.
Primary Benefits of OnGuard Essential Oil
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory function*
- Protects against environmental threats*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Energizing and uplifting aroma
doTERRA On Guard essential oil can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function. OnGuard essential oil can also be applied to the spine, bottoms of feet, and pulse points on the body to be absorbed into the body through the skin.
It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner.
When diffused, doTERRA On Guard essential oil helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting.
Uses for OnGuard Essential Oil
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.*
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.*
- Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
One of my favorite ways to use OnGuard essential oil is by with this popular recipe known as F.L.O.O.M. It can give your body’s immune system a powerful boost.
F.L.O.O.M. stands for Frankincense, Lemon, Oregano, OnGuard, Melaleuca (tea tree). You’ll want to grab this kit so that you can have all the oils on hand to make this.
OnGuard Hand Spray
I live by this OnGuard Essential Oil Hand Spray. I use it on all surfaces, not just hands. For example, shopping carts, menus, lunch boxes, you get the idea. Click here for full directions.
Directions for Using OnGuard Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils.
Warm, spicy, camphoraceous, woody
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.