This Lemon Lavender Martini is sooooo good and so refreshing. It only takes a few easy ingredients.
What I love most about this martini, is the simple syrup is made with Lavender Essential Oil!
Make a batch of the Lavender Simple Syrup to keep on hand and you'll be able to whip up one of these beautiful Lemon Lavender Martinis in just a few minutes any evening of the week. Or afternoon, if that's your gig.
Lemon lavender Martini Recipe
- 3 oz Vanilla Vodka (or regular unflavored if that's what you have)
- 1/2 fresh squeezed Lemon
- 1 TBL Lavender Simple Syrup (click for the recipe)
- Make the Lavender Simple Syrup and allow it to cool. You may want to do this ahead of time and keep it stored in the fridge to use as needed.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with crushed ice. (grab a shaker here)
- Add the vanilla vodka, fresh lemon juice, and Lavender Simple Syrup.
- Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Strain liquid into chilled martini glass. (grab a strainer here)
- You can add a sprig of lavender or slice of lemon as garnish.
- Add some additional lemon essential oil or even peppermint to help your body fight seasonal threats from pollen.
Note about safety: Please make sure you are using an essential oil that is safe to consume. Most are not, especially Walmart and Target's so called oils. Those are fragrance only. See below for more on this
Choose your essential oils carefully - most are not what they seem.
Why doTERRA and not something from Amazon or Walmart?
Did you know that most essential oils at drugstores are synthetic fragrance only? And did you know that most oils on Amazon, even doTERRA, are adulterated (tampered with and diluted with coconut oil), and can't be trusted?
I choose to use doTERRA essential oils. They are the purest, highest quality and only brand I trust to use for my family. Find out Why I LOVE doTERRA here. It's not only just for their fabulous essential oils. It's for their sustainability and the way they work hand in hand with the farmers and communities who grow the plants.
Before you go, check out some of my Recent Blog Posts
* Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I have used and purchased all of these items myself and would never recommend something I haven't tried. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.