This Lemon Lavender Martini is sooooo good and so refreshing. It only takes a few easy ingredients.
What I love most about this martini, is the simple syrup is made with Lavender Essential Oil!
Make a batch of the Lavender Simple Syrup to keep on hand and you’ll be able to whip up one of these beautiful Lemon Lavender Martinis in just a few minutes any evening of the week. Or afternoon, if that’s your gig.
Lemon lavender Martini Recipe
Lemon Lavender Martini with Essential Oil
- 3 oz Vanilla Vodka plain unflavored vodka will also work
- ½ fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 tbl Lavender Simple Syrup
- Make the Lavender Simple Syrup and allow it to cool. You may want to do this ahead of time and keep it stored in the fridge to use as needed.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with crushed ice. (grab a shaker here)
- Add the vanilla vodka, fresh lemon juice, and Lavender Simple Syrup.
- Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Strain liquid into chilled martini glass. (grab a strainer here)
- You can add a sprig of lavender or slice of lemon as garnish.
This mini intro kit is perfect for this recipe. It contains 5ml bottles of lemon, lavender, and peppermint. Use one or all in the recipe.
Choose your essential oils carefully – most are not what they seem.
Why doTERRA and not something from Amazon or Walmart?
Did you know that most essential oils at drugstores are synthetic fragrance only? And did you know that most oils on Amazon, even doTERRA, are adulterated (tampered with and diluted with coconut oil), and can’t be trusted?
I choose to use doTERRA essential oils. They are the purest, highest quality and only brand I trust to use for my family. Find out Why I LOVE doTERRA here. It’s not only just for their fabulous essential oils. It’s for their sustainability and the way they work hand in hand with the farmers and communities who grow the plants.
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- How to get started with Meditation
- Best Essential Oils for Meditation, Diffuser Blends & Recipes
- Balancing Chakras with Essential Oils
- 5 Essential Oil Roller Bottle Blend Recipes for Calming and Relaxation
- Festive Essential Oil Diffuser Blends for Christmas Season
- How to DIY Make Scented Lotion with Essential Oils