DIY Lip Plumper with printable directions
Not all of us were born with full, plump lips. Not even Kylie Jenner! But you don't need to go to the extremes she went to in order to get a luscious pout. This DIY Lip Plumper recipe will give you bigger, fuller lips without resorting to crazy tactics.
These days it's easy to make your own lip plumper without resorting to surgical extremes, or scary chemicals.
This DIY recipe is exactly what you need if you're looking for a more natural option to get those fuller lips you are looking for.
This is the best DIY Lip Plumper because it takes only a few minutes to make, and is totally natural - there are no toxins or chemicals whatsoever.
Plus, it is super portable. Just toss the roller into your purse or even your pocket for a night out and use it like lip gloss. And, this lip plumper is safe if you happen to lick your lips! There's no bad chemicals, toxins or bad for you stuff.
- 10 drops Cinnamon essential oil
- 5 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 4 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 4 drops Ginger essential oil
- Add the essential oils to your roller.
- Then, top the roller with carrier oil. I prefer to use MCT oil* for this recipe since it will potentially be ingested if you happen to lick your lips. I love this one because there are no chemicals or fillers used, and it is packaged in the USA. *
*Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil will work in a pinch although it's not really recommended to consume it, so don't lick your lips!
To use the lip plumper, just roll it on your lips like lip gloss. It will even give your lips some shine like lip gloss.
Extra Benefit: This Lip Plumper smells fantastic and you'll get the aromatic benefits of all four oils, since they are just below your nose
Cinnamon essential oil is considered a 'hot' oil' (meaning it is very warm when applied topically to skin).
Your lips are sensitive so be sure to use a bit of caution with the number of drops of Cinnamon essential oil you add to your lip plumper.
Be sure to only use 10 or less drops of Cinnamon. Start with less drops if you tend to have more sensitive skin. Add up to 10 drops If you your skin can handle it.
Feeling All Tingly
Your lips will feel a bit tingly when you put this on.
If you find it's a bit too tingly, then just rub a bit more MCT oil or coconut oil over your lips to dilute the oil even more. Do not use water as this will cause the oil to penetrate faster and deeper into your lips.
The Cinnamon and Peppermint essentials oils make this DIY Lip Plumper Taste amazing!! But you're going to need to refrain from licking your lips for a few minutes after application so that it has time to take effect and work effectively.
Choose your essential oils carefully - most are not what they seem.
Why doTERRA and not something from Amazon or Walmart?
Did you know that most essential oils at drugstores are synthetic fragrance only? And did you know that most oils on Amazon, even doTERRA, are adulterated (tampered with and diluted with coconut oil), and can't be trusted?
I choose to use doTERRA essential oils. They are the purest, highest quality and only brand I trust to use for my family. Find out Why I LOVE doTERRA here. It's not only just for their fabulous essential oils. It's for their sustainability and the way they work hand in hand with the farmers and communities who grow the plants.
Before you go, check out some of my Recent Blog Posts
* Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I have used and purchased all of these items myself and would never recommend something I haven't tried. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.