IngredientsFries:1–2 large sweet potatoes, unpeeled and cut2–3 tablespoons olive oil½ teaspoon smoked paprika¼ teaspoon garlic powder¼ teaspoon cayenne pepperKosher salt, to tastePepper, freshly ground, to taste Dip:2 avocados1–2 drops Lime oil2–3 dashes hot sauceSalt, to tastePepper, to taste Instructions
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- Toss ingredients together in sealed bag until evenly coated.
- Place evenly on large-rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, turning once until wedges are golden brown and crisp (25–30 minutes).
- Place ingredients for dip in mini food processor and mix until smooth.
- Transfer dip to bowl and serve alongside sweet potato fries.
Tip: For extra crispy fries, lightly toss cut potatoes in two to three tablespoons of cornstarch before roasting.