Make Your Own Boogie Wipes! Instead of drying out the delicate skin under the nose with hard tissues, nourish and protect with these moisturizing, healing wipes. No need to go buy expensive brand name wipes from the store that have harmful chemicals in them. These are all natural, nourishing and protecting for the skin, and safe for children.
- 1 roll premium paper towels
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil
- 1 – 3 Drops drop Tea Tree essential oil*
- An airtight storage container/empty wipe container/wet bag
Note: Use cloth for reusable wipes.
*Adjust Tea Tree amount based on age & skin sensitivity.
- Cut paper towel roll in half with a serrated or electric knife.Use half the roll now, and half later.
- Combine water, Fractionated Coconut Oil, and essential oils in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the paper towels & then cover with the airtight lid letting the mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
- Turn the container over and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard the cardboard middle. Just pull the wipes from the center when you are ready to use.
- Store in container of your choice.
Tip: For on-the-go wipes, insert 15-20 wipes into travel size wipe container.
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- DIY Oatmeal Body Butter Recipe
- Top Basil Essential Oil Benefits & Over 30 Uses
- Safe Essential Oils for Breastfeeding to support milk supply
- Easy DIY Natural Honey and Vanilla Beehive Soap Bars Recipe with Shea Butter
- Best Essential Oils for Scars + DIY Healing Scar Roller blend
- Easy DIY Chamomile Bath Salts Recipe