Peppermint Mocha Sugar Scrub
This is an easy DIY that you can make as cute gifts. Wrap some raffia or cute bow around the jar, and maybe even add a little descriptive tag (totally not necessary though).
You could also tie on a cute wooden spoon like these so that the recipient has a convenient way to scoop out the scrub when they are ready to use it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup already brewed coffee grounds
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or white sugar (or mix them together)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 5 drops dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil
- 7 drops dōTERRA Frankincense essential oil
- 5 drops dōTERRA Spearmint essential oil
- Glass Jar
***Note: If you don't have all of these essential oils, simply use what you do have. Peppermint or Spearmint alone would still be wonderful in this scrub.
- Save coffee grounds from brewed coffee.
- Spread out on a paper towel and let dry completely. (This will take at least a day, depending on the humidity in your house)
- Combine dried coffee grounds, brown sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Add Fractionated Coconut oil and all essential oils and stir well.
- Scoop about a tablespoon and rub over skin in a circular motion.
- Rinse well.
Have fun with these and enjoy giving a gift that you know will be enjoyed.