Peppermint Mocha Sugar Scrub with Coffee and Essential Oils
- Save coffee grounds from brewed coffee.
- Spread out on a paper towel and let dry completely. (This will take at least a day, depending on the humidity in your house)
- Combine dried coffee grounds, brown sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Add Fractionated Coconut oil and all essential oils into a glass jar and stir well.
- To use, Scoop about a tablespoon and rub over skin in a circular motion, then rinse well
I love to see your creations! Share a pic in the comments!
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog