Peppermint Mocha Sugar Scrub with Coffee and Essential Oils
This Peppermint Mocha Sugar Scrub with coffee and essential oils is an easy DIY that you can make as cute gifts. Wrap some raffia or cute bow around the jar, and a cute tag to dress it up and you have a gift that anyone would love to receive!Print Pin Rate
- Save coffee grounds from brewed coffee.
- Spread out on a paper towel and let dry completely. (This will take at least a day, depending on the humidity in your house)
- Combine dried coffee grounds, brown sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Add Fractionated Coconut oil and all essential oils into a glass jar and stir well.
- To use, Scoop about a tablespoon and rub over skin in a circular motion, then rinse well
Any of them
I love to see your creations! Share a pic in the comments!
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog