doTERRA Spearmint essential oil’s sweet, refreshing aroma is cleansing and uplifting, making it ideal to evoke a sense of focus and positive mood.
doTERRA Spearmint essential oil comes from the Spearmint plant grown and harvested in the India. Spearmint is a perennial plant that grows 11–40 inches tall and flourishes in temperate climates.
Spearmint is widely used in gums, candies, and dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath. Spearmint has been used for centuries for its digestive benefits*.
doTERRA Spearmint essential oil is very different from doTERRA Peppermint essential oil, making it a milder option to use on children and those with sensitive skin. In cooking, doTERRA Spearmint essential oil is frequently used in salads, drinks, and desserts, but it can also be used in homemade salad dressings and to marinate meats.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Spearmint Essential Oil
- Promotes digestion and helps reduce occasional stomach upset*
- Promotes a sense of focus and uplifts mood
- Cleanses the mouth and promotes fresh breath
Uses for doTERRA Spearmint Essential Oil
- Diffuse to uplift mood
- Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for fresh breath
- Add a drop or two to any dessert, drink, salad, or entrée for flavoring and to promote digestion*
- For occasional stomach upset, add 1–2 drops to water and drink*
Directions for How to Use doTERRA Spearmint
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Sweet, minty, fresh
Carvone, limonene, 1, 8-cineole, β-myrcene
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.