DIY Hair Detangler
There are few things more annoying than tangled hair—it can often lead to a tender scalp and lots of unnecessary hair stuck in your brush. Not to mention all the drama when you are trying to comb out your child's hair.
Using a detangler spray is a great way to make your hair tangle-free before running a brush or comb through it.
In this DIY Hair Detangler with essential oils, marshmallow root and apple cider vinegar act as natural detanglers, and essential oils add additional benefits to help keep your hair healthy and beautiful. Your hair will grow and shine like never before.
My Amazon picks*:
- Boil water and marshmallow root in small pan.
- Reduce heat and let simmer 20–30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and strain through cheesecloth or wire strainer.
- While warm, pour into bottle and add conditioner, apple cider vinegar, and essential oils.
- Shake until combined.
- To use, spray generous amount on wet hair and comb through.
Do you need to pick up essential oils for this recipe? I choose to use doTERRA essential oils. They are the purest, highest quality and only brand I use.
* Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. Wherever possible, I only recommend products I have used and purchased. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.