doTERRA Tea Tree Essential Oil
doTERRA Tea Tree (Melaleuca) essential oil is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, doTERRA Tea Tree essential oil promotes healthy immune function, and Tea Tree can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats.
Save 25% off the price: Add on a no commitment wholesale membership to the price of this product. Click here to set up your account.
This product is also available in all of the Value Starter Kits which waive the set up fee, save you money, and also give you a no-commitment wholesale account with doTERRA. See the Kits to purchase yours.
doTERRA Tea Tree essential oil has over 90 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Tea Tree have been used by the Aboriginal peoples of Australia for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect.
doTERRA Tea Tree essential oil is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy looking complexion.
Tea Tree oil is used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Tea Tree essential oil will help purify and freshen the air.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function when used internally*
- Ingest to protect against environmental and seasonal threats*
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Herbaceous, green, leathery
Terpinen-4-ol, γ-terpinene, α-terpinene
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.