8 Anti-Aging Fruit Facials for Healthy Glowing Skin
Get ready to indulge in the best beauty mask recipes so natural that you could eat every single one! It’s time to glow from the inside, have a fresh summer glow, and radiate beauty wherever you go!
Why Fruit Facials make the Best Natural Skin Care Facial Treatments
Ever consider adding fresh ingredients to your facial cleansers and masks? Why not take your cue from the skincare companies?
It’s super easy to make copycat cleansers and moisturizers using natural ingredients. They’ll save you money over those expensive products from the store, and the fruit is packed with beneficial antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that your skin will love.
There are many different ways to care for your skin, and as many different products on the market. In my experience, the most natural treatments provide
the best results.
Try to avoid products that have heavy perfumed scents or appear to use poor quality ingredients. Synthetic Ingredients can wreak havoc on your skin and your hormones.
When making your Fruit Mask, try to choose organic fruits and ingredients when possible.
Fruit Facial Recipes
Peach Facial for tightening skin
One of my favorites is the peach facial, which works very well as a tightening mask.
Peaches are packed with vitamin C which can help with under eye circles and blemishes and make it a staple in anti-aging treatments. It tightens pores and works wonders on tired skin.
Peaches can help regenerate skin tissue which will help leave your skin supple and soft, and give your skin a nice youthful glow.
Peaches are loaded with all kinds of vitamins and minerals which can help your skin fight harmful UV rays. You should still use a sunscreen, but peaches (and many fruits) will help your skin with a boost of it’s own.
- Simply take a ripened peach, and remove the skin and the pit from the center.
- Place the peach and the whites from a single egg in a blender, and whip until
- Pat the mixture onto your face, and allow it to sit there for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
Apple Facial for normal skin
An apple mask is fabulous for normal skin. Apples provide your skin with necessary vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and lots of moisture.
The natural acids in apple remove whiteheads, blackheads and oil leaving a glowing face.
- Peel, core, and quarter an apple.
- Chop the apple in your blender, and add two tablespoons of honey.
- Blend until smooth.
- Then remove the mixture from the blender, and
refrigerate for approximately 10 minutes.
- Apply the mixture to your face using a patting motion, and be sure to pat until the honey becomes tacky.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes,
- rinse with warm water.
Strawberry Face mask
Strawberries pack some serious anti-aging benefits for our skin. They contain an anti-oxidant acid which prevents the collagen in our skin from breaking down. They are also packed with vitamin C, which as you probably have heard is a powerhouse for anti-aging benefits to the skin. Plus, the acidic nature of strawberries helps get rid of excess oil which causes acne, as well as lightening blemishes, old acne scars, and dark spots on the skin.
- The trick here is to use extremely ripe strawberries.
- Add approximately ½ cup of strawberries and a ¼ cup of cornstarch to the blender, and mix until
- Apply the mixture to your face, and be careful to avoid the area around
- Leave it on for 30 minutes, and rinse it off with cool water.
Tomato Oatmeal Facial for blemishes
This facial mask is excellent for blemished skin.
- Chop a ripened tomato into small pieces, and place it in your blender.
- Add one tablespoon of lemon juice and some instant oatmeal or rolled oats.
- Mix until it is all combined. Do not mix for too long, as it will not stick to your face. If it gets too thin, simply add more oatmeal.
Apply the mixture, and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Scrub it off using a warm, wet cloth.
Avocado Fruit Facial
A mashed avocado is also amazing for your skin and super easy to make/apply!
Avocados have so many anti aging benefits for our skin. They can prevent skin damage
Cucumber Cleanser for Normal or Dry Skin
You can make a cucumber cleanser by blending up a few slices of cucumber with a cup of yogurt and a bit of fresh mint.
If your skin tends toward dry, a half teaspoon or so of sesame or jojoba oil can be added.
For extra healing and pleasant aroma, add a drop of rosemary essential oil.
Any remaining cleanser can be stored in a dark colored glass container [link to Amazon product] in the fridge. The sooner you use it, the better chance you’ll have of utilizing the natural cleanser’s healing properties
Homemade Apricot Almond Exfoliator Recipe
Want to make your own exfoliator? Walnut shells are a popular natural ingredient in many commercial skincare products.
You can crack a few shelled walnuts, and add them (why not add the actual nuts, too – they’re loaded with essential fatty acids) to a blender along with a cup of plain yogurt, and some slices of fresh apricot.
Don’t forget to store what’s left in a lidded container in the fridge, and use within 4 days.
Banana Lemon Facial Cleanser Recipe
Banana works great for natural skincare. Try this make-at-home skincare treat.
- Mash up a banana,
- Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Add 1/2 teaspoon Sweet almond carrier oil
- Add 2 drops of carrot oil
- Add 2 drops of Neroli oil.
- The almond oil adds moisturizing properties.
- Massage your homemade cleanser onto your cheeks, chin, nose and forehead, avoiding eyes.
- Let the cleanser soak in for several minutes.
- Remove using warm water and a clean wash cloth.
- Store unused portion in the refrigerator.
Follow up Your Fruit Facial with this DIY Facial Serum
After you’ve finished your fresh fruit facial mask, you’ll want to seal in the goodness and moisture. Whip up some of my favorite homemade Face Serum with natural ingredients like Jojoba Oil and Essential Oils. Check out the basic DIY Face Serum recipe here and learn how to customize it for your skin care needs.
Wrapping Up Natural Fruit Facials
These fresh fruit packs have the ability to revitalize your skin with their essential nutrients.
Get ready to indulge in the best beauty mask recipes so natural that you could eat every single one!
It’s time to glow from the inside, have a fresh summer glow, and radiate beauty wherever you go! Be sure to grab the freebie listed above with a few extra mask recipes in it that you can use for a nice summer glow to your skin.
Be sure to grab your free Face Mask Recipes using the signup link above for even more all natural face mask recipes.
Comment below and let me know if you love these and which one you’re going to try first!