Kick Head Tension to the curb and get back to your day with doTERRA Past Tense
Apply Past Tense to temples and around the base of the skull for immediate relief.
The calming effects of Past Tense essential oil blend can quickly be felt when applied to the neck, shoulders, or behind the ears.
10 Ways to use doTERRA Past Tense
Past Tense Tension Blend from doTERRA
PastTense Tension Blend offers a convenient and easy way to ground and balance emotions. This proprietary blend was carefully crafted with essential oils that contain cooling, calming, and soothing properties and can be used in a variety of different ways to help reduce stressful and anxious feelings.
doTERRA Past Tense blend will quickly, promote feelings of relaxation and calm emotions. It has a cooling, soothing sensation and is wonderful when experience blinding pressure in the head.
Where Can I find a Past Tense Roller?
Past Tense used to come in a convenient easy to use roller. However, the FDA started requiring a child proof cap due to the wintergreen in the blend.
Wintergreen has a high Methyl salicylate content and can have a strong burning sensation if it gets into the eyes, which is the reason for the requirement.
doTERRA does not currently have a child proof cap available for rollers, so the exact same blend is now offered in a bottle with a child proof cap.
How to make your own Past Tense Roller
It’s super simple!
You can purchase your own pack of rollers. I offer them in my shop HERE.
To make a roller:
- Fill your empty roller with Past Tense, then pop on the roller top. Done!
To dilute your Past Tense DIY roller:
doTERRA did not dilute their Past Tense roller with a carrier oil, but you may prefer to dilute yours.
This will help it to last longer and is safer for people with sensitive skin.
You can add a small bottle of fractionated Coconut Oil to your cart. See it HERE
- Add about 30 drops of Past Tense to your empty roller.
- Then fill the rest of the roller with a carrier oil such as Fractionated Coconut Oil, which I offer in my shop HERE.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Past Tense
- Perfect for blinding, vice like head pain
- Helps provide grounding and balanced emotions
- Helps ease stressful feelings
- Perfect for tight temples or pain
Uses for doTERRA Past Tense
- Massage into shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling, soothing sensation.
- Add to temples and back of neck before taking a test or presenting in public.
- Apply to the wrists while traveling to help calm emotions.
PastTense Uses and Benefits
- The selected essential oils that make up the PastTense tension blend are ideal for mind and mood. When applied topically, the PastTense essential oil blend helps promote grounded and balanced emotions. For quick access to these powerful benefits, apply PastTense to your neck, shoulders, or behind your ears.
- Is your to-do list stacking up while your time is winding down? When you have too much to do and little time to do it in, feelings of stress can often be the unwanted product. Keep those stressful feelings at bay and welcome in calm feelings by applying a little PastTense oil. The PastTense essential oil blend is designed to help ease stressful feelings and is great for tense moments.
- Take your PastTense oil with you wherever you go! PastTense was designed for convenient essential oil emotional support. Its 10mL roll-on structure is easy to carry in a pocket, purse, backpack, and much more. Next time you foresee a stressful situation, don’t worry; just keep your PastTense oil close for quick and convenient application when needed.
- One of the best ways to overcome tense feelings is through massage. After a stressful day, massage PastTense into your shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling and soothing sensation. The PastTense essential oil blend will aid in releasing stressful feelings and is a perfect companion for a deep massage. Dilute PastTense with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to help maximize the reach of the blend while minimizing skin sensitivity.
- Stressful situations are all around us, but that doesn’t mean we need to be stressed. Before your next test or public presentation, make sure to apply PastTense oil to your temples and the back of your neck. Applying PastTense oil will help calm your emotions and lessen anxious and stressful feelings.
- Does traveling make you feel uneasy? You’re not alone. Traveling by plane, car, or boat can often bring on anxious or tense feelings. Before or during traveling, apply PastTense to your wrists. The grounding and soothing properties of this blend will help calm emotions, allowing you to relax and enjoy your journey.
- Stay calm and keep your emotions in check during important meetings by using PastTense. Before a significant meeting, apply PastTense oil to the bottoms of your feet. The oil will absorb through the feet and allow your body to receive the benefits of PastTense faster. The PastTense essential oil blend will aid in decreasing tense and stressful feelings and will help you feel emotionally balanced during your meeting.
- When experiencing a big life change, make sure to have PastTense oil close by. Big changes can be full of fun surprises, but they can also cause an increase of stressful and anxious feelings. Topically apply PastTense behind the ears to quickly reduce some of the negative feelings that accompany change.
- Help your body and mind relax and unwind before taking a test. Apply some PastTense oil to your neck, shoulders, or behind your ears to help ease feelings of tension before an important exam. This will help reduce adverse emotions so that you can focus on the facts that really matter.
- Who doesn’t feel overwhelmed every once in a while? When you’re experiencing an influx of stressed or tense feelings, use PastTense. The PastTense essential oil blend contains Lavender, Chamomile, and Frankincense. These ingredients have strong calming properties and will aid in calming emotions.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Ingredients in doTERRA Past Tense
Wintergreen Leaf, Lavender Flower, Peppermint Plant, Frankincense Resin, Cilantro Herb, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Basil Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf essential oils.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.