doTERRA Healthy Essentials Kit
Some of the benefits and uses for the doTERRA Healthy Essentials Kit include:
- Soothing sore muscles and achy joints
- Respiratory support and clear breathing, snoring
- Digestive support for indigestion, motion sickness, or gas
- Immune support
- Emotional support for stress, anxious feelings
- Calming support for better sleep
- Help for Skin irritations, bruising or other types of Owies
- Green Cleaning
What You Get when you buy the doTERRA Healthy Essentials Kit (bonuses + extras):
- All of the doTERRA Essential Oils + Diffuser listed
- A free doTERRA wholesale membership account to save 25% – 55% off all your doTERRA for a full year (never any crazy buying or selling requirements)
- A complimentary wellness consult with me to help you understand which oils to use for your specific health needs
- Access to my in-depth Member’s Resource Library
Not in the U.S.A.? doTERRA is available in most countries. View the kits available in your country. Click here and select your region. View the doTERRA Kits in Your Country
Peppermint | 15 mL
Peppermint essential oil is powerfully refreshing, cooling, and invigorating.
- Apply to chest before exercise
- Add a drop to your toothbrush
- When tense, massage into temples
ADAPTIV™ | 15 mL
Use ADAPTIV—the calming blend—to help yourself adapt and cope with the daily stresses of life.
- Diffuse to ease anxious feelings
- Apply as a supportive perfume
- Inhale to combat stress
Lemon | 15 mL
Lemon essential oil is cleansing, inside* and out.
- Add a drop to a glass of water
- Use to wipe down surfaces
- Inhale to improve mood
Deep Blue soothes targeted areas with a warming and cooling sensation.
- Massage into muscles
- Use before or after working out
- Apply after a long workday
Lavender | 15 mL
Lavender essential oil is calming, soothing, and relaxing.
- Put a drop on your pillow
- Add two drops to nighttime tea
- Apply to skin irritations
Copaiba | 15 mL
When taken internally, Copaiba essential oil can help ease bodily discomfort.*
- Drop under the tongue for internal usage
- Diffuse for emotional support
- Rub into targeted areas
doTERRA Balance® | 15 mL
doTERRA Balance helps ground and balance emotions.
- Inhale when feeling anxious
- Diffuse during meditation
- Apply to wrists for relaxation
doTERRA Breathe® | 15 mL
Use doTERRA Breathe—the respiratory blend—to promote feelings of easy breathing.
- Rub on chest or back
- Diffuse at bedtime
- Inhale directly from palms
DigestZen® | 15 mL
DigestZen Digestive blend soothes stomach upset and eases motion sickness.*
- Add to water or tea
- Rub on stomach
- Take after a large meal
doTERRA On Guard® | 15 mL
doTERRA On Guard boosts the immune system to help protect you from environmental and seasonal threats.*
- Diffuse during fall and winter
- Rub on the bottoms of feet
- Add to water with honey to soothe throat*
The Petal® Diffuser
Use the Petal Diffuser to transform the atmosphere of any room.
Petal 2.0 Product Features:
- 2 and 6 hour continuous and 12 hour intermittent (5 min. on, 5 min. off) diffuser settings
- Optional light settings: nightlight or night-free
- Ultra-fine mist reaches up to 330 sq. ft.
- Simple, 3-piece diffuser is easy and convenient to use
Transforming your mind, body, and home has never been easier with essential oils and essential oil infused products. With doTERRA, you can be confident that your essential oils are safe, pure, and effective.
- doTERRA oils are safe to use with the whole family and give you peace of mind.
- Pure, ethically sourced essential oils are doTERRA’s number one priority.
- doTERRA oils are potent, powerful, and effective.
Your Purchase Changes Lives
In an industry that often cuts corners, we are committed to producing oils that are 100% pure. But our mission is about a lot more than just pure essential oils: our goal is to change the world one drop, one person, one community at a time. Through Co-Impact® Sourcing and the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation, we are impacting tens of thousands of lives every day.
[one_half_first][thrive_link color=’purple’ link=’https://sourcetoyou.com/en/growers#section_4′ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=”]What is Co-Impact Sourcing?[/thrive_link][/one_half_first][one_half_last][thrive_link color=’purple’ link=’https://doterrahealinghands.org/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=”]doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation[/thrive_link][/one_half_last]