Pin for later
I use affiliate links in this article. If you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a commission.
What You’ll Need to make your essential oil heat protecting hair spray
You’ll want to grab a small glass spray bottle. I love to grab packs from Amazon. That way I always have extra bottles for other DIY projects. For example, this DIY Hair Serum.
- GREAT VALUE – Includes 2oz Amber glass spray bottlex3, mist sprayerx6, Funnelx1, Dropperx1, Labelx6
Essential Oils for your Heat Protecting Spray Recipe
We are a doTERRA Certified shop. Shop Confidently!
DIY Heat Protecting Hair Spray with Geranium & Clary Sage Essential Oil
- 1 tsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 TBL Sweet Almond Oil
- 2 tsp Natural Conditioner (I use this one) be sure to use a conditioner that is low on the think dirty app because highly perfumed conditioners full of unnatural ingredients weight your hair down and damage it.
- 1 cup water
- 5 drops Clary Sage Essential Oil
- 5 drops Geranium Essential Oil
- small spray bottle
- Pour half of the water into spray bottle.
- Add Fractionated Coconut Oil, sweet almond oil, conditioner, and essential oils into bottle.
- Add remaining water and shake well.
- To use, apply one spritz to hair and work it through until hair is lightly coated. Style as normal.
More DIY Essential Oil Hair Recipes You may like
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- DIY Oatmeal Body Butter Recipe
- Top Basil Essential Oil Benefits & Over 30 Uses
- Safe Essential Oils for Breastfeeding to support milk supply
- Easy DIY Natural Honey and Vanilla Beehive Soap Bars Recipe with Shea Butter
- Best Essential Oils for Scars + DIY Healing Scar Roller blend
- Easy DIY Chamomile Bath Salts Recipe