doTERRA Marjoram essential oil can be taken internally to help support a healthy cardiovascular and immune system.*
Marjoram can also be used topically and aromatically for its calming properties. It also has a positive effect on the nervous system.* The aroma of Marjoram oil is warm, herbaceous, and woody and helps promote a calming atmosphere.
Commonly recognized for its ability to spice foods, Marjoram essential oil is a unique cooking additive with many additional internal and external benefits. The herbaceous flavoring of Marjoram oil can be used to spice up stews, dressings, soups, and meat dishes and can take the place of dried marjoram when cooking. Aside from its culinary benefits
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Marjoram Essential Oil
- Adds to a soothing, calming massage
- May promote a healthy cardiovascular system when ingested*
Uses for doTERRA Marjoram Essential Oil
- Apply Marjoram oil to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.*
- Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap.
- Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram.
- Apply Marjoram Oil to muscles before and after exercising.
Directions for Use of doTERRA Marjoram Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Warm, herbaceous, woody
Terpinen-4-ol, trans-sabinene hydrate, γ-terpinene
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.