doTERRA Eucalyptus oil has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air.
Studies have shown that Eucalyptus oil is effective in helping lessen tension. Eucalyptus essential oil can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience.
Eucalyptus can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Helps to clear the mind
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing
Uses for doTERRA Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Combine with doTERRA Lemon and doTERRA Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality
Directions for How to Use doTERRA Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.