doTERRA Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
doTERRA Eucalyptus oil has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air.
Studies have shown that Eucalyptus oil is effective in helping lessen tension. Eucalyptus essential oil can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
Australia is home to more than 700 types of fast-growing, flowering evergreens known as eucalyptus.
Part of the myrtle family (Myrtaceae), these plants can grow to 60 feet tall and 15 feet wide.
doTERRA has selected five unique species to create its proprietary Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus radiata, E. polybractea, E. kochii, E. loxophleba, and E. globulus.
The primary chemical component of these species is eucalyptol (1,8-Cineole), which is where this essential oil blend gets many of its benefits.
The camphoraceous, herbaceous aroma can be revitalizing. Due to the oil’s main constituent, 1,8 cineole, Eucalyptus also has cleansing properties. Use aromatically or topically to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways. Eucalyptus also adds to a soothing massage.
Eucalyptus can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Helps to clear the mind
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing
Uses for doTERRA Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Combine with doTERRA Lemon and doTERRA Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality
- Diffuse or put a few drops on the hands, place them over the nose, and inhale deeply.
- Place one to two drops on the floor of your shower for a spa-like experience.
- Add to a carrier oil or lotion during a soothing massage.
- Use as an air freshener and room deodorizer.
Directions for How to Use doTERRA Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Eucalyptus radiata
- Eucalytus polybractea
- Eucalyptus kochii
- Eucalyptus loxophleba
- Eucalyptus globulus
Camphoraceous, Medicinal, Herbaceous
The primary chemical component is eucalyptol, which is where this essential oil blend gets many of its benefits.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face and sensitive areas.