doTERRA Anchor Steadying Yoga essential oil blend brings a firm trust in yourself so you can approach your practice and life with calming strength.
Sometimes in this crazy-busy, modern world, you feel uprooted and unsure of yourself, with a mile long to-do-list and uncertain priorities.
Finding balance through aromatherapy and simple yoga moves can be an excellent first step. doTerra Anchor Steadying essential oil blend is specifically made to enhance your yoga practice.
Featuring Lavender, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Black Pepper, and Patchouli essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, this blend supports your connection to yourself, your community, your emotional harmony and your innate wisdom.
doTERRA Anchor Steadying blend is part of the doTERRA Yoga Collection which contains Anchor, Align, and Arise essential oil blends.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Anchor Steadying blend
- Complements an effective yoga practice
- Promotes an atmosphere full of calmness and courage
- Diffuse while setting intentions about moving forward with a steady foundation
Uses for doTERRA Anchor Steadying blend
- Apply to ankles, base of spine, and bottoms of feet to promote feelings of completeness and calmness.
- Enjoy the aromatic benefits of Anchor whenever you are feeling scattered or uprooted.
- The perfect yoga poses to pair with the Anchor’s aroma are Seated Meditation, Seated Twist, and Bhu Mudra (one hand on the heart, the other on the Earth).
- Can be used during yoga practice or any time during your day.
Directions for How to Use doTERRA Anchor Steadying blend
Aromatic use: Apply several drops to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Ingredients in doTERRA Anchor Steadying blend
Lavender, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Cinnamon Bark, Sandalwood, Black Pepper, and Patchouli essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Rich, earthy, spicy, woody
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.