When stress and tension seem to be relentless, doTERRA Adaptiv Calming Blend is the precise solution. Use Adaptiv to help get comfortable with new surroundings or situations.
When a big meeting is coming up, or for other important events, keep Adaptiv Calming Blend on hand. In preliminary studies, the scent of Lavender, a main ingredient of Adaptiv, has been found to contribute to an environment conducive to performing tasks requiring sustained attention.
Lavender, Magnolia, Neroli, and Sweetgum provide stress-relieving effects while Wild Orange and Spearmint energize and uplift. Copaiba and Rosemary soothe anxious feelings to round out the calming blend.
Whether you’re feeling fatigued or restless, indecisive or irritable, Adaptiv Calming Blend is part of the toolbox to help the body and mind to stay balanced. Use Adaptiv Calming Blend in combination with the Adaptiv capsules for synergistic results.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Adaptiv Calming Blend
- Helps boost mood
- Complements effective work and study
- Increases feelings of tranquility
- Soothes and uplifts
- Calming and relaxing aroma
Uses for doTERRA Adaptiv Calming Blend
- Soak in a relaxing Epsom Salt bath by adding three to four drops to bath water.
- Mix three drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil for soothing massage.
- Diffuse the oil in a room diffuser to promote a centered and calm mindset.
- Apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply as needed throughout the day.
Directions to Use doTERRA Adaptiv Calming blend
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Wild Orange, Lavender, Copaiba, Spearmint, Magnolia, Rosemary, Neroli, and Sweetgum
Sweet, citrusy, floral
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.