10 Ways to Use doTERRA ClaryCalm® Monthly Blend for Women
doTERRA ClaryCalm is a proprietary blend of essential oils that provides a soothing and calming effect during a woman’s menstrual cycle.
A topical blend of Clary Sage, Lavender, Bergamot, Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Palmarosa, and Vitex,
ClaryCalm provides a cooling effect to the skin and help balance emotions.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Clary Calm
- Provides a soothing and calming effect during a woman’s menstrual cycle
- Calming aroma helps soothe and balance heightened emotions
- Helps balance mood throughout the month
Uses for Clary Calm
- During your menstrual cycle, apply to abdomen to experience a soothing and calming massage.
- During moments of heat, apply to the skin for a cooling, soothing effect.
- Diffuse for a calming aroma that helps soothe heightened emotions.
Clary Sage Flower, Lavender Flower, FCF Bergamot Peel, Roman Chamomile Flower, Ylang Ylang Flower, Cedarwood Wood, Geranium Plant, Fennel Seed, Carrot Seed, Palmarosa Herb, and Vitex Leaf/Berry essential oils.
Floral, herbal, coniferous
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply topically to the back of the neck, on temples, and bottoms of feet. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.