doTERRA Northern Escape makes you feel alive. The rush of everyday life is forgotten as you breathe in the fragrant forest and fresh green aroma of doTERRA Northern Escape.
A proprietary blend of Black Spruce, Siberian Fir, Balsam Fir, Lavandin, Cedarwood, Cypress, Hinoki, Frankincense, Nootka, Cananga, and Clove essential oils, the harmony of scents in doTERRA Northern Escape is incomparable.
Diffusing this aroma creates familiar and beautiful outdoor scents reminiscent of a world where time doesn’t matter.
Emerging science suggests the aromas of Lavendin is relaxing, while the aromas of Siberian Fir and Hinoki may be stimulating. In vitro studies on the constituent oils used in Northern Escape show promising results for its cleansing properties.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Northern Escape
- Has a grounding, yet inspiring aroma
- Refreshes your home or office throughout the day
- Creates a tranquil, positive space
Uses for doTERRA Northern Escape
- Diffuse to create a fresh and uplifting environment.
- Add to Fractionated Coconut Oil to enhance a soothing massage.
- Add to personal cleansing or surface cleaner.
How Do I Use Northern Escape Oil?
- Massage: After strenuous activity or to unwind after a long day, add two drops of Northern Escape essential oil to Fractionated Coconut Oil and use during a soothing massage for a refreshing aroma.
- Skincare: Add a drop of Northern Escape oil to your daily facial cleanser or two drops to your daily body wash for a skin-cleansing boost and an energizing woodsy aroma.
- Surface Cleanser: Add five to ten drops of Northern Escape oil to your regular naturally sourced surface cleaner for added topical cleaning benefits and an invigorating forest aroma.
- Scented Candles: Make your own DIY Winter Wax Candle scented with the wild and rich forest fragrance of Northern Escape essential oil.
- Diffusion: Diffuse three to five drops of Northern Escape oil in the diffuser of your choice to transport your senses to a winter forest and to create a fresh and uplifting environment.
Directions for How to Use doTERRA Northern Escape
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Ingredients in doTERRA Northern Escape
Black Spruce, Siberian Fir, Balsam Fir, Lavandin, Cedarwood, Cypress, Hinoki, Frankincense, Nootka, Cananga, and Clove essential oils
Fir, spicy, green, resinous
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
There are no reviews yet.