Uses for doTERRA Cilantro Oil
- Place two drops of Cilantro essential oil in a doTERRA veggie cap to support healthy digestion and immune system function.*
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
- Combine Cilantro oil with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma and a beneficial surface cleanser.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Cilantro Oil
- Cilantro essential oil gives food a fresh and tasty flavor
- Used in soaps for cleansing purposes
- Fresh, clean aroma
Directions for How to Use Cilantro Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent
Linalool, trans-2- Decenal
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.