The culinary uses and additional benefits of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Internal use of Cilantro oil promotes healthy digestion and supports healthy immune and nervous system functions. Applied topically, Cilantro oil is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Linalool and trans-2-decenal, the two main components of Cilantro, are known to have surface cleansing properties. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
Uses for doTERRA Cilantro Oil
- Place two drops of Cilantro essential oil in a doTERRA veggie cap to support healthy digestion and immune system function.*
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
- Combine Cilantro oil with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma and a beneficial surface cleanser.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Cilantro Oil
- Cilantro essential oil gives food a fresh and tasty flavor
- Used in soaps for cleansing purposes
- Fresh, clean aroma
Directions for How to Use Cilantro Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent
Linalool, trans-2- Decenal
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Love it Helps me with detoxing.