Here are 13 Sweet smelling Vanilla essential oil diffuser blends. In this article, you will learn about the benefits of using vanilla essential oil diffuser blends and where to buy vanilla essential oil.
In addition to using Vanilla in the diffuser, you can break out your bakeware and whip up the best tasting vanilla lavender shortbread cookies, or layer with your favorite oils for a custom pure-fume.
doTERRA Vanilla essential oil is the most requested essential oil! It’s finally here and smells so warm and inviting and is so calming. Enjoy it in these diffuser blends and your home will smell super cozy. You can also use it as a personal perfume and it is approved for cooking, too!
Why use doTERRA’s Madagascar Vanilla
Vanilla is one of the rarest spices in the world. In fact, less than 1% of the world’s vanilla is pure vanilla.
Vanilla planifolia must be pollinated by hand, and it only blooms to be pollinated one, single day out of the whole year (no pressure on the farmers at all).
doTERRA Madagascar Vanilla is an absolute combined with fractionated coconut oil.
This product is safe for topical, aromatic, AND internal use!
Get ready to pop a drop in the diffuser with your favorite florals or woody oils to create a warm depth.
Pro Tip → Drop in 3 drops of On Guard and 1 drop Madagascar Vanilla for your new holiday scent, or layer your favorite floral oil for an intoxicating aphrodisiac aroma!
What Are The Benefits Of Using Vanilla Essential Oil Diffuser Blends?
Vanilla is very calming. Use it in a diffuser to help if feeling stressed or anxious or you simply want to mellow out.
Vanilla provides a rich, warm scent and creates a comforting and relaxing atmosphere when you use it in your diffuser.
Ways to Use Vanilla Essential Oil
In addition to diffusing Vanilla, here are a few ideas for other ways you can use Vanilla Essential Oil.
- Stress: Apply to the back of your neck to lessen feelings of stress
- Hello Libido: Vanilla can stimulate the secretion of certain hormones to help support your sex drive
- Menstrual Tension: Rub over your lower stomach along with Clary Sage essential oil
- Uplift Your Mood: Apply to pulse points and inhale deeply
- Nervous System: Use vanilla topically, aromatically or internally for it’s positive, calming effects
- Immune System: Add to a veggie capsule along with Thyme and Copaiba to support a healthy immune system
- Anxious Feelings: Inhale deeply and rub on pulse points and over your heart
- Base Note: Add to any oil blend that needs a warm and sweet base note
- Antioxidant: Take internally to help eliminate free radicals
Vanilla Diffuser Blends
Rootbeer Float Diffuser Blend
More Vanilla Diffuser Blends
Extra Vanilla Diffuser Blends
If all the previous Vanilla diffuser blends aren’t enough, here’s a few more to enjoy!
Comment below with questions or with your favorite way to use it!
Where to buy doTERRA Vanilla for your diffuser
You can buy doTERRA Madagascar Vanilla in my doTERRA Certified Shop along with all other doTERRA Essential Oils
More Diffuser Blends You May Love
Meditation is a popular practice that can enhance mental clarity, focus, and overall well-being. One…
The festive season is upon us, and what better way to celebrate than by infusing…
Creating a pleasant and inviting atmosphere in your home or workspace is essential for your…
In this article you’ll find a collection of Clary Sage Diffuser Blends that are both…
Looking for ways to use your Cassia Essential Oil? Here are some warm and spicy…
Want to have a spooky looking Halloween Pumpkin without the expensive smoke machine that isn’t…
12 Autumn Essential Oil Diffuser Blends Here are 12 essential oil diffuser blends to enjoy…
What is Earth Day? Earth Day is an annual event that takes place on April…
In this article, we will discuss how to determine if your Solar Plexus Chakra is…
In this article, we will discuss how to determine if your Heart Chakra is blocked…
Today, let’s dive into the fascinating world of essential oils and how they can support…
The first weekend of September in the United States, we celebrate Labor Day. A day…
Essential Oils Spring Blends – Aromatherapy Diffuser Recipes Add these to your essential oils diffuser…
It’s important to clean your essential oil diffuser once a month to keep it running…
Aromatherapy diffuser blends for the month of March. How to use these essential oil diffuser…
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- 8 Best Essential Oils for Stress Relief & Relaxation
- Simple Homemade Lavender Rosemary Infused DIY Soap Recipe
- How to get started with Meditation
- Best Essential Oils for Meditation, Diffuser Blends & Recipes
- Balancing Chakras with Essential Oils
- 5 Essential Oil Roller Bottle Blend Recipes for Calming and Relaxation