Tangerine Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe
Tangerine cream cheese fruit dip adds a healthy, tasty, citrus twist to fruit. Use Tangerine, Wild Orange, or Kumquat essential oil for flavor.
This is a great way to get your kids to eat more fruit! Some additional fun ideas include putting the fruit on kabobs, or arranging fruit in a rainbow pattern on a serving plate. Kids will eat it up and you can feel good about it!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup honey (I love local honey from the farmers market)
- 2 drops Wild Orange essential oil*
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy with fruit.
Tip: For a fall variation, substitute the citrus essential oil for one toothpick Cinnamon Bark oil and enjoy as an apple dip.
I would love to hear from you! Share your success stories or variations on this dip in the comments below.
*Please be sure to use an essential oil that is safe for consumption. Many so-called essential oils available in supermarkets and drugstores are synthetic fragrances only and quite toxic if consumed. The brand I choose to use for my family is doTERRA. It is the highest quality available and the only brand I trust. Click here to learn WHY I LOVE doTERRA. It's not just for their fabulous oils.
Other Recipes you might like:
* Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I have used and purchased all of these items myself and would never recommend something I haven't tried. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.