Strawberry Lemonade Slushy
Hot summer days can sometimes call for a cold and refreshing treat—like this delicious strawberry citrus slushy made with essential oils. With fresh lemonade and lots of ice, this easy and delicious recipe will be sure to make the family smile with relief from the heat.
- 2 cups fresh lemonade
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 drops Lemon essential oil
- 4 drops Lime essential oil
- 3 cups ice
- 3 tablespoons white sugar or 1/2 teaspoon stevia
Note: For a less tart version, omit fresh lemon juice or add more sweetener.
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth or at desired consistency.
- Pour into cups and enjoy.
Note: For a more "smoothie" like consistency, add 2 cups of strawberries and 2 cups of ice.
Click here for a printable copy of this recipe: