Razor Relief Serum
No one likes razor bumps that are frequently left behind after shaving, especially in the more sensitive spots of our bodies. You can provide some serious relief to your skin with this Razor Relief Serum made with all natural essential oils and Rosewater. This is wonderful for men as well since they can have sensitive skin just like us, and get the same bumps on their face.
This is a super fast and easy Self-Care DIY project to make. I am listing my recommended oils, however keep in mind you can use whatever oils you have on hand if you don't have all of these. Lavender and Melaleuca will be wonderfully soothing to your skin, and both come in all of the doTERRA starter kits.
- ½ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil or Jojoba Oil
- ¼ cup rosewater (click for my favorite from Amazon that won't break the bank)
- 5 drops Frankincense oil
- 5 drops Lavender oil
- 5 drops Melaleuca oil
- 5 drops Helichrysum oil
- 5 drops Myrrh oil
Instructions for Use
- Place Fractionated Coconut Oil or Jojoba Oil and rosewater in glass spray or pump bottle.
- Add essential oils and shake.
- To use, spray directly on skin or place two to three pumps in palms and rub on affected skin.
**Need to pick up essential oils? Choose one of my doTERRA starter kits and you'll receive some special freebies and bonuses from me to help you get started using your oils, as well as support any time you need it, and help using your oils.