doTERRA Thyme Essential Oil 15ml
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Thyme essential oil has specific chemistry that supports a healthy immune system.*
Thyme is commonly used as a seasoning, but it also produces a potent essential oil that has cleansing and purifying effects for the skin;. Thyme is considered a “hot oil”, which means it can irritate the skin when applied topically without being properly diluted. Eue to it’s high thymol content, Thyme essential oil should be diluted with a carrier oil before application.
Thought to impart courage to its bearer, Thyme was given to knights and warriors before they went into battle by ladies of the Middle Ages. During this same period, Thyme was often placed beneath pillows to help promote a peaceful sleep and to ward off nightmares. The ancient Greeks used Thyme in their baths and burned it as an incense in their temples while the Egyptians used it in their traditional ceremonies.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Thyme Essential Oil
- Provides powerful antioxidant benefits when used internally*
- Take internally to support a healthy immune system*
- Thyme oil naturally repels insects
Uses for doTERRA Thyme Essential Oil
- Add two Thyme oil drops to veggie capsules and take during winter time to support a healthy immune system.*
- Use Thyme oil when gardening to naturally repel insects.
- Use one to two Thyme oil drops in meat and entrée dishes to add a fresh herbal flavor.
- Dilute Thyme essential oil with a carrier oil then apply to targeted areas on the skin to purify and promote healthy-looking skin.
Directions for How to Use Thyme Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Aromatic Description of Thyme
Warm, herbaceous, floral, powdery
Main Constituents in Thyme Oil
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseas