doTERRA Pink Pepper 5ml
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
doTERRA Pink Pepper
doTERRA Pink Pepper essential oil is well known for its ability to help support a healthy metabolism and immune system when taken internally.*
The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the color, is closely related to cashews. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as herbal solutions to health needs.
Internal use of Pink Pepper oil may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.*
Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, may be calming to the nervous system when consumed.*
Additionally, Limonene may help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range when taken internally.*
Uses for doTERRA Pink Pepper
- Create a soothing massage by combining one to two drops of Pink Pepper oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- May help calm and soothe the nervous system when taken internally.*
- Blend Pink Pepper essential oil with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma.
- May help promote healthy cellular immune function and response when consumed.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Primary Benefits of Pink Pepper Essential Oil
- When used internally, it may support healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory systems*
- Internal use may be relaxing to the nervous system*
Spicy, fruity, slightly woody
Limonene, α-Phellandrene, Myrcene
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.